Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do Bald Eagles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 432

Do Bald Eagles

Jan 14, 2021, 6:10 PM

fly really high? I feel like you could talk to one in the right setting. The stories would be amazing. Flying over Reno and Vegas, to NYC and Chicago. They idea that they just go and can see it all. Like they could just hover and watch the Super Bowl. Like how cool is that. They can fly and just watch the Super Bowl. No tickets no kind of mobile pass. They can just chill. Nothing to kill them. Nothing to eat them. Top of their game. They fly and kill things and basically never be killed. Then they get to watch the Super Bowl or the CFP or really anything. They just fly and watch. Really cool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That bird is ..........

Jan 14, 2021, 6:14 PM

HUGE!

<###### async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do Bald Eagles

Jan 14, 2021, 6:14 PM

You can pick your bird.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_birds_by_flight_heights

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2021, 6:19 PM

https://youtu.be/bceztrkJuVk

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Jan 14, 2021, 6:46 PM

Not to be a party pooper, but most Super Bowls and CFP games are played in stadiums that have roofs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True.

Jan 14, 2021, 7:10 PM

But I bet grandpa tells those little baldies about the times they did see the games. Then they fly over the Grand Canyon amd don’t think about it again. Or they fly over the Bunny Ranch and post up and watch. That would be good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See quite a few in my neighborhood:

Jan 14, 2021, 9:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq0aeEYLkIE

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bald eagles don't give a rats ### about football.***

Jan 14, 2021, 9:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump wrong.gif

Jan 14, 2021, 9:58 PM

I seen it with my own two eyes. This eagle left it's trainer and flew into the stands so it could watch Clemson thump Notre Dame in Jerry's World.

Left the house yesterday to walk the pup just before 5 and

Jan 15, 2021, 8:02 AM

when we came off the river and back up to the road, there was a bald eagle sitting on the power line by the lake. Watched him for a good 10 minutes before he flew off. There are something like 24 nesting pairs up and down the Catawba River between my house and Landsford Canal (maybe more now, that was the figure that my buddy with DNR always quoted to me) so we see them with some regularity.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love how I posted this after

Jan 15, 2021, 8:05 AM

an edible and 2 beers and I wake up to you all taking it seriously.

Thanks for taking me seriously. Rarely happens on this here site. Ha!

Oh, I definitely figured you were stoned out of your gourd.

Jan 15, 2021, 8:13 AM

I just thought it was odd that I had an eagle encounter at nearly the same time you posted this.

You got into

Jan 15, 2021, 8:09 AM

stubborn_tiger®'s stash, didn't you?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I was thinking peyote.***

Jan 15, 2021, 8:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way.

Jan 15, 2021, 8:14 AM

If peyote, he would have been recounting the actual conversation with the eagle as his spirit animal.

I was telling the boys in jungesnap the other day...

Jan 15, 2021, 8:29 AM [ in reply to I was thinking peyote.*** ]

...I don't know what this batch I have has in it right now. But it's weird.

I smoked 1 bowl the other day and just lost sense of space and time. I didn't pass out, I was fully awake. Like, I was day dreaming and left earth for a moment and went to another plane.

I'm wondering if I got ahold of something laced with salvia or DMT.

Tigerpawski yesterday

Jan 15, 2021, 8:16 AM

https://youtu.be/eCB_INs2E24

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're magestic AF though.

Jan 15, 2021, 9:29 AM

That's the one I snapped in Alaska, he's on the leftmost tree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

without that white head

Jan 15, 2021, 9:42 AM

it would be tough to see

seen them a few times flying over Hartwell, pretty amazing

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Dollywood has a whole flock of rehab Bald Eagles. They are

Jan 15, 2021, 9:46 AM [ in reply to They're magestic AF though. ]

majestic AF but don't crack the top two of most majestic things at Dollywood.

Replies: 19
| visibility 432
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic