Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good ESPN article on Christian Wilkins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,733

Good ESPN article on Christian Wilkins

Jul 7, 2019, 9:44 PM

Hope he has a great rookie year and a great career. He's
great for football, changing the football jock stereotype.
I know he'll be supportive of Kendrick Norton.

https://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/29360/meet-the-fun-loving-kindergarten-cop-dolphins-rookie-christian-wilkins

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The one and only Christian Wilkins...

Jul 7, 2019, 9:51 PM

I already miss him. I could say he'll be successful at whatever he does in life, but he's already successful.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I was struck by his crying near the end of the natty game and realized..

Jul 7, 2019, 11:18 PM

he'd given 110% to Clemson, his Team, his honored Grandfather, Family & of Himself with his unreal effort during that game and he was truly spent but proud too of his successful accomplishments to All of the Above mentioned!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s my favorite tiger of all time. He loves Clemson as much

Jul 8, 2019, 12:45 AM

As anyone. He left such a great example for the guys on the team. I’ll never forget his legacy as a tiger.

He’s one of a kind.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good ESPN article on Christian Wilkins

Jul 8, 2019, 1:01 AM

Big Christian will always be one of my favorite Tigers. The first Time I remember noticing him, was after a Tiger win, and coach Swinney was giving the post game talk, there was big Christian with about four of the coaches kids, probably in the eight year old range, huddled around him, wanting his attention, wanting to be around him. That's when I knew this guy was a special person. I hope his career with the Dolphins will be a great success.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great read, thanks!***

Jul 8, 2019, 5:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Good ESPN article on Christian Wilkins

Jul 8, 2019, 8:26 AM

Super article! Thanks for sharing! He will always be my favorite Clemson player.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes !! I say again ... always be yourself ... unless ....

Jul 8, 2019, 10:34 AM

.... you can be Christian Wilkins ... then ... always be Christian Wilkins !! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,733
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic