Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Vic Beasley evokes visions of Babe Ruth, calls his shot on draft night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Vic Beasley evokes visions of Babe Ruth, calls his shot on draft night

Apr 30, 2015, 10:42 PM

Vic Beasley evokes visions of Babe Ruth, calls his shot on draft night

Former Clemson defensive end Vic Beasley evoked visions of Babe Ruth Thursday night, “calling his shot” on the team that would eventually draft him. Why did Beasley were the color suit he did? Why did the Falcons draft Beasley? Photo by Dennis Wierzbicki / USATODAY
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did Mackey write this article?

Apr 30, 2015, 11:34 PM

It's "wear"

You "wear" a suit.

Re: New Story: Vic Beasley evokes visions of Babe Ruth, calls his shot on draft night

May 1, 2015, 12:03 AM

He is close to me, with him being in Atlanta. This is a great day for the Falcons, and a great day for Vic Beasley. He is a great young man, and the Falcons will be a better team because of him. He certainly will go down in the Clemson history books as one of the best ever to don the Tiger uniform, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Vic Beasley evokes visions of Babe Ruth, calls his shot on draft night

May 1, 2015, 8:13 AM

Anyone else notice Kipers rant. How dare the Falcons pick someone besides who he talked about. Then when Gurley was picked two picks later, Mr. No running Backs in the first round went into full-scale pout. Bet if Vic had played in the mighty SEC , Kiper would have thought he was top player in draft. How dare the NFL pick two ACC players and only one SEC players in top 8? Course two picks later it was even.
If Kiper is so smart why isn't he player personnel director for an NFL team.

May 2, 2015, 7:38 PM

Cause he really isn't all that smart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2015, 12:52 AM

Atlanta just got one of the all time great defensive players from Clemson in Vic Beasley and that is saying a lot based on some of the great ones that have left the Clemson Defense and done well in the NFL. Wishing Vic and the Falcons all the best !!!

May 1, 2015, 12:55 AM

And congrats to Stephone Anthony on his 1st round selection by the Saints!

May 1, 2015, 8:04 AM

Yep!

I was really mad to see him in red and black

May 1, 2015, 8:06 AM

But after I saw him Go to the falcons I understood. Glad he won't be too far away

Really, after he said he'd wear an orange and purple suit

May 1, 2015, 8:34 AM

SMH

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Really, after he said he'd wear an orange and purple suit

May 1, 2015, 8:38 AM

REALLY. SMFH AT YOU.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AWESOME PICK BY THE FALCONS, wish...

May 1, 2015, 4:50 PM

I could had said the same for my Panthers--ugh.

I dont' get the comparison...

May 1, 2015, 10:30 PM

The draft is fairly easy to call, esp. for the player who has been talking to the team. Now if he calls a sac - when and how he does it - that's Ruth-ian.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic