Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo comforts me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,657

Dabo comforts me

Jan 3, 2018, 7:36 AM

...and my fears and apprehensions melt away like tensions in a Calgon soak .

That man has a way of turning negatives into daisies , making uncertainty work FOR Clemson University.
Yes , there is uncertainty . We know that we'll be very good again this fall because of the foundation and culture he has built here . We know that these young men expect to win championships now , regardless of who is huddling up .
While that downer loss on Monday night fades into history , Dabo learns from it with complete focus on our super bright future .
Trust in the Dabo . He comforts those who do .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Dabo comforts me

Jan 3, 2018, 7:44 AM

Best post you ever made! +1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Jan 3, 2018, 8:12 AM

It seems you didn't mighta logged in the day of my " Anyone else ever cure a runny nose with the sage smut ? " post .

Thanks though .

Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yeah but let's be honest, that's not saying a whole lot***

Jan 3, 2018, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo comforts me ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jan 3, 2018, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo comforts me ]

Furious george can you give us a quick update on Spud and his family?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2018, 11:00 PM

> Furious george can you give us a quick update on Spud
> and his family?

I'm sorry for being so long to get back with you- I just sit down at computer again. I left early this morning to be a pallbearer in his dad's funeral. Spud is doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances. His dad was a very nice man who was loved by everyone who knew him. The pastor who did the service had known his dad for a very long time and did a wonderful job.

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Jan 3, 2018, 11:11 PM

FG thank your for the update on Spud. Sorry for the loss friend. T&P's are with you, him and his family.

Jan 3, 2018, 8:27 AM

That was beautiful.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Dabo is basically The Lord? Sounds like Psalm 23.***

Jan 3, 2018, 8:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree.*****

Jan 3, 2018, 8:33 AM

Jan 3, 2018, 8:36 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I was not disappointed when I walked out of the Superdome...

Jan 3, 2018, 8:42 AM

I am proud being a Tiger and what this team accomplished this season. Before the season started I predicted a 10-3 record at best.
This season surpassed all I could imagine. !2-2 record is an amazing considered " It's a rebuilding year." The future is extremely bright for Clemson Football! Thank you Dabo for all you do for Clemson University. You are a amazing man and leader! GO TIGERS!

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,657
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic