Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Radakovich to meet with media
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 112
| visibility 1

Radakovich to meet with media

Mar 28, 2017, 11:35 AM

Today at 5:30. Post your serious questions below... And I don't have time to wade through idiots being funny so the bannhammer is ready. I know this means @cutigerbob will have to sit this out but he will survive.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^RA'd for personal attack***

Mar 28, 2017, 11:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^ Idiot trying to be funny.***

Mar 28, 2017, 11:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^ Idiot trying to be funny.***

Mar 28, 2017, 12:15 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Another post David Hood will have to wade though.***

Mar 28, 2017, 12:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

That's not nice Stanley***

Mar 28, 2017, 12:28 PM [ in reply to ^ Idiot trying to be funny.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You mean the guy who complains about

Mar 28, 2017, 12:31 PM

"the gang of 12 year olds who make it part of their life's mission to taunt fellow Tigers because it somehow makes them feel validated...", then goes out of his way to taunt a fellow Tiger who was not responding to him or one of his threads?

Yes.***

Mar 28, 2017, 12:36 PM

null

Yes***

Mar 28, 2017, 12:41 PM [ in reply to You mean the guy who complains about ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Lol imagine the Kentucky Derby trumpet call...

Mar 28, 2017, 1:00 PM

Repeat an exact quote, in jest, from one of the gang of 12 year olds, and here they come - out of the woodwork to act like 12 years olds. It's truly laughable. You guys know you act like 12 year olds, and you don't even try to hide it. Pathetic message board pollution but whatever gets your rocks off, kids. Next you'll call me something unique like "she" or something similarly witty and mature. Lol. Truly a riot. I'm gonna go and do something a little more meaningful with my life now, so you mensa comedians have at it. Give yourselves more gold stars for stupid jokes and all that. LMAO!!

^^^Stanley sounds like she's having a meltdown***

Mar 28, 2017, 1:02 PM

You mean the guy who says it's ok to

Mar 28, 2017, 1:06 PM

"repeat an exact quote...", then calls posters out for repeating an exact quote?

Yes***

Mar 28, 2017, 2:04 PM

^^^^^RA'd for personal attack***

Mar 28, 2017, 12:50 PM [ in reply to ^ Idiot trying to be funny.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm curious if he's going to ban himself for that attempt at

Mar 28, 2017, 11:38 AM [ in reply to ^^^RA'd for personal attack*** ]

being funny.

Did D-hood just commit bored suicide?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

It would be appropriate for him to loose some of his ?

Mar 28, 2017, 11:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I'm curious if he's going to ban himself for that attempt at

Mar 28, 2017, 12:42 PM [ in reply to I'm curious if he's going to ban himself for that attempt at ]

Crump aint gonna like that

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

^^We found Sadam Hussain's remaining living son

Mar 29, 2017, 11:53 AM [ in reply to ^^^RA'd for personal attack*** ]

Uday-dead
Cusay-dead

Pusay-live and well under the handle, Cutigerbob

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

What Terms, if any, were put in place with the retention of

Mar 28, 2017, 11:37 AM

Coach Brownell?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Who does Brownell have pictures of, and what

Mar 28, 2017, 11:39 AM

exactly are they doing?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What changes will be made by the current staff?....

Mar 28, 2017, 11:41 AM

Have they considered learning new systems? Has a sports psychologist been considered for the team?

Better yet, what changes will be made TO the current staff?***

Mar 28, 2017, 11:42 AM

Re: Better yet, what changes will be made TO the current staff?***

Mar 28, 2017, 11:43 AM

WOULDN'T THAT BE a question for brad.

Not if D-Rad has the balls to do his job properly.***

Mar 28, 2017, 11:46 AM

DRad has done a great job at Clemson IMO. Some of the

Mar 28, 2017, 12:20 PM

people would fire half the coaches at Clemson yearly. DRad doesn't get all these jobs(football playoff committee, etc) by not (having the balls) to do what he thinks is best. Armchair ADs are a dime a dozen.

link to where I said he didn't have the balls to do it?

Mar 28, 2017, 12:27 PM

He's making the same mistake he made with Baseball. The difference being, it could be argued that Jack deserved the chance due to the overall success he'd had as our Baseball coach.

Brad hasn't shared that success at Clemson, and therefore didn't deserve that luxury.

Re: Radakovich to meet with media

Mar 28, 2017, 11:42 AM

1 Why does he think Year 8 will get us in the NCAAT when we haven't been there for years 2-7 under BB?

2. What's the plan for better recruiting?

3. Is mediocrity acceptable for Clemson basketball?

Dude we ain't even sniffed mediocre for a while.

Mar 28, 2017, 1:25 PM

"Mediocre" is being a bubble team, winning a couple of games in the ACC tourney, etc. We ain't even close to mediocre.

What I'd give to be mediocre.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2017, 11:43 AM

Is the expectation NCAA Tournament or bust?

Is he concerned that we have not been ranked for 7 straight seasons?

Did he reach out to Will Wade or any other candidates? Or did any agents/representatives reach out to him (noting that Winthrop's coach backed out of UMass)?

Can we anticipate a change in style of play?

Is he aware of the extension TDP gave

Mar 28, 2017, 11:45 AM

to Tommy Bowden and, if so, what was he thinking???

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Is he aware of the extension TDP gave

Mar 28, 2017, 12:10 PM

> to Tommy Bowden and, if so, what was he thinking???

I'm pretty sure TDP was ordered to resign Bowden by the Prez at the time . He was champin' at the bit to release Bowden .

No real questions for now since nothing is changing.

Mar 28, 2017, 11:46 AM

But at one point I would like to know (maybe if this basketball season doesn't go well), is Clemson willing and able to throw out "BIG" money to get a proven coach with a name and reputation that recruits?

Because I think that's what it's going to take to be really competitive in the ACC. Maybe even barrier breaking at Clemson, "kind of money". Something that may be shocking to most Clemson folks.

A couple

Mar 28, 2017, 11:47 AM

Since it's just DRad

What are his expectations on the court for the future

How does he define competitive

When will the contract changes/extension be announced

Can we expect any staff changes

Does he believe, and does Brad agree, that Clemson

Mar 28, 2017, 11:49 AM

is devoting the resources required to have a good chance at being successful in basketball?

Does he think there is a cultural problem with Clemson and basketball and how does he propose to address/overcome it?

Few questions for Dan

Mar 28, 2017, 11:50 AM

Ask him to describe his standards around what acceptable results are for Men's basketball, and why he's chosen a lone-wolf approach with standards that are far below that of all other D1 programs.

I'd also like to hear him use mathematics to justify his reasoning for retaining CBB. Tell him to feel free to encompass CBB's salary, CBB's buyout, lost revenue from not attending the NCAAT in 6 years, the cost of a new coach, declining attendance/interest, and the cost of the LJ upgrades.

Final question: Can you ask him how long his son was grounded for his penalty vs 'Bama.

KTHX

Re: Few questions for Dan

Mar 28, 2017, 11:57 AM

I think we just asked the same thing. Like yours better. Especially the bama ref.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is he already having nightmares of NIT participation banners, and.......

Please to be firing CBB.

Thanks!

Will he give a softball update?***

Mar 28, 2017, 11:52 AM

Brownell won 17 games in his 7th season here and averaged just over 17 per season (17.83) over the previous 6, so why did you describe this season as an "anomaly" when on the surface, it appears to have been the norm?

Mar 28, 2017, 2:42 PM

^^^^^THIS!!!! That quote made me pretty angry.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I reserve season basketball tickets again, is IPTAY going

Mar 28, 2017, 11:52 AM

to screw me by letting all of the higher level donors pick as many tickets as they want, despite the number that they reserved?

This is purely hypothetical because there is absolutely zero reason for anyone to purchase season tickets as the program currently stands.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I reserve season basketball tickets again, is IPTAY going

Mar 28, 2017, 5:13 PM

Daggum right - I want to hear a serious answer to this question.

I mean, there are roughly 200 seats set aside in the "club," with
maybe 5 people sitting in them most games.

It may bring in the $$ to have the "club," but it is doing a real
disservice to the loyal basketball fans that were tossed out in
the cold last season.

tigercee

Mar 28, 2017, 11:53 AM

What metrics are in place to ensure that All sports programs meet "best is the standard ". The best facilities, coaches. Obviously a natty in every sport but how is progress being measured? Recruiting? How can the culture be changed in All sports to match the winning culture we expect in baseball and football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

D-Rad basically called this year an anomaly due to all of

Mar 28, 2017, 11:53 AM

the close losses, but why is that an anomaly as opposed to failure by the head coach, especially given that this was CBB's most talented team he has had? Our players looked lost inside 2 minutes, is that due to poor coaching or lack of talent? CBB said he got confused by the personnel Cuse put on the court for their buzzer beater, is that normal for a head coach in his 7th season at a power conference school?

question ?

Mar 28, 2017, 11:55 AM

What do you say to Clemson fans who haven't gone to the NCAA Tournament in 7 years? How important is it to male that tournament after the renovations and facility upgrades?

Re: question ?

Mar 28, 2017, 12:05 PM

*to make

Mar 28, 2017, 11:55 AM

davidhood®
What specific changes will Brownell be required to make to the basketball program?

What does Brownell have to do to keep the job after next season?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is the NCAA Tournament a realistic goal for this team next

Mar 28, 2017, 11:59 AM

year or will you use a different measure of success and progress?

I'd prefer "expectation" to "goal"***

Mar 28, 2017, 12:08 PM

I agree, but I was trying to come up with a question that he

Mar 28, 2017, 12:13 PM

would actually answer. I think he will avoid setting specific expectations. If he does end up avoiding sighting specific expectations, it likely means that we are in for more than one more year of Brad Brownell - which, I am afraid is already set in stone.

I don't see any way we are better next year than we were this year. Too many freshmen, too few capable upperclassmen, too few rebounders and too few guys who can play defense.

I agree with all of that, but asking if it is a realistic

Mar 28, 2017, 12:27 PM

goal sets up the answer "that's a goal every year." Of course if nikki hasn't taken @davidhood®'s balls for good he would follow that answer up with "So as AD are you ok with the fact that CBB has only met that goal once in his 7 seasons here, failing to meet that goal in each of his last 6?"

He definitely deserves some pointed and difficult questions,

Mar 28, 2017, 12:33 PM

but I don't think the reporters covering this event will jeopardize their access by putting him on the hot seat.

So should I put you down for the answer

Mar 28, 2017, 12:44 PM

nikkisteele® took davidhood® 's balls?

Is the NCAA Tournament a realistic goal for this team next

Mar 28, 2017, 11:59 AM

year or will you use a different measure of success and progress?

Mar 28, 2017, 12:04 PM

David thanks for the opportunity.

What is the timeline to "retire" this enormous debt load we now own.. $180m?

Why softball where we have to spend big money for a stadium versus bringing back swimming (we have a pool) or men's and women's lacrosse at minimal cost-(we have fields )?

Lastly,what's been the ROI on the GT arena you renovated?Answer will be interesting as we compare to plan for LJ.

Has he received an increase in complaints from Tiger fans..

Mar 28, 2017, 12:11 PM

about our lack of success since the Gamecocks made the Final Four and what does he tell those fans?

Does the success of the Gamecock basketball team create

Mar 28, 2017, 12:15 PM

a greater sense of urgency for Clemson basketball?

Yeah that works too*****

Mar 28, 2017, 12:37 PM

Given that seems to be a bit of backlash on social media

Mar 28, 2017, 12:12 PM

boards, does he have a plan if the Clemson fans show their dislike with low ticket sales and lack of support for the basketball team? Is he going to reduce prices for local charity groups and clubs to fill the arena?

Mar 28, 2017, 12:16 PM

Are there any initial plans for location of the softball stadium?

I was in Tampa for the NCG and noticed the Alabama Color

Mar 28, 2017, 12:16 PM

Guard members were attractive and wore low-cut outfits. When I look at the CU color guard I see girls that have the unlimited meal plans and............MALES.

Can we be a little stricter when selecting members to represent our school as part of the CU color guard? Can we incorporate a similar dress to AL when we have progressed on the overall attractiveness of the CU color guard?

Don't expect to gain any real insight. It's really easy for

Mar 28, 2017, 12:19 PM

him to deny or talk around all of the important questions.

"Did you every contact Will Wade?"

"No i never spoke to anyone associated with Mr. Wade."

And he's probably telling the truth because instead of talking to Wade himself he authorized somebody else to do it on some back channel so he could deny it later.

The fact the CBB was retained tells me all I need to know

Mar 28, 2017, 12:26 PM

As far as I'm concerned, anything else DRad has to say is just lip service.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

There really is nothing he can say to defend his decision.

Mar 28, 2017, 12:30 PM

It's an untenable position.

I would just like to see him stand up and take some heat for it by answering difficult and pointed questions that the fans want answered, but I don't think the reporters want to jeopardize their access by putting him on the hot seat.

If Brad were to leave for another job, do you keep a list

Mar 28, 2017, 12:26 PM

of coaches that you would pursue to replace him?

Mar 28, 2017, 12:28 PM

What are the measureable goals for the basketball program and Coach Brad Brownell according to Mr.Radakovich ?

How is the basketball program and coach doing compared to those goals?

Specifically, What needs to change in order to meet the goals?

Mar 28, 2017, 12:30 PM

Why is my IPTAY donation not considered when buying basketball season tickets?

What has basketball done to think they are worthy of an enterly seperate seat equity program?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Srs post is srs.

Mar 28, 2017, 12:31 PM

Really, why is tblam so obsessed with the lounge????

Ask him who's on his short list for next year, when he

Mar 28, 2017, 12:32 PM

HAS to hire a new coach.

null

Do you feel recruiting will be compromised with next season

Mar 28, 2017, 12:32 PM

being a more or less a "make or break" year?

are you concerned with the direction of the men's tennis program?

Mar 28, 2017, 12:33 PM

What can be done to make sure our once successful program doesn't remain stuck in obscurity?

please do ask this.

Mar 28, 2017, 12:43 PM

How often does he ever get s tennis question? Probably never. It just gets ignored

Take it to the tennis board, this is the basketball board***

Mar 28, 2017, 12:45 PM

BRING BACK KRIESE!!!!!!!!!!***

Mar 28, 2017, 1:19 PM [ in reply to please do ask this. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's coaching Citadel now

Mar 28, 2017, 2:26 PM

we could

Any talk of football stadium upgrades at all?

Mar 28, 2017, 12:44 PM

Curious if DRad has been in talks about any expansions or renovations to Memorial Stadium.

Thanks.

Any new updates on location of women's

Mar 28, 2017, 12:50 PM

softball facilities?

Any new football parking considerations? Did I pay enough to keep my same seats and parking since the SEP gets confusing, even for a math-oriented guy>

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 28, 2017, 12:54 PM

Is there any plan to establish a wrestling program at Clemson?

null

on a completely different topic: when is Seth Beer's face

Mar 28, 2017, 12:57 PM

and Jack Leggett's face going up on the outfield wall?

Seems National Player of The Year deserves his name and face on the wall. That's what got Benson and Greene up there, correct?

Also, Jack has to be honored eventually. He's pretty much as big a part of the legacy of Clemson Baseball as Wilhelm.

Has the current athletic administration noticed any change

Mar 28, 2017, 1:01 PM

in fan support regarding basketball over the last two years, and if so, what was it?

Clemson

Mar 28, 2017, 1:10 PM

Ask DR if any improvements are being made in the stadium for the convenience of the fans who help finance this program. Better seating,rest rooms, concessions etc would be nice. Also get his thoughts on early AND late kickoffs.

Mar 28, 2017, 1:12 PM

lmfao guess you have not been to many visiting stadiums. we have by far the best arrangement around. why not ask about parking and traffic.

Mar 28, 2017, 1:14 PM

Although I graduate in May I am still interested in the idea of charging students for tickets. Will that come back up as a possibility for next season or is that put on the back burner for now.? I'm sure it wont be long before students will be paying for the premium seats.

Mar 28, 2017, 1:15 PM

what is the biggest need to turn close losses into victories for this team? are we expecting any transfers?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Radakovich to meet with media- these were 4 mens hoops

Mar 28, 2017, 1:17 PM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2017, 1:17 PM

Serious questions! Has he told Brownell that changes must be made before next season? Does Brownell get an extension and how long? Has the buyout been adjusted in the contract? Does Brownell have to accomplish certain markers next year to show real progress? What are Drads expectations of the Clemson basketball program? Thank you.

Mar 28, 2017, 1:18 PM

the parrot hit autopost again i see.

Mar 28, 2017, 1:34 PM

He asked for questions.

Mar 28, 2017, 1:19 PM

David will this be aired on WCCP?

Under what conditions would a coaching change be made?***

Mar 28, 2017, 1:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2017, 1:26 PM

With the basketball team making progress in being competitive against most quality opponents this season, what does Coach Brownell plan to do to install a culture of finishing games... winning in the clutch. Baseball and football have found that, how does basketball find it?

Has any player, coach, or staff member

Mar 28, 2017, 1:27 PM

put their testicles directly on the CFP National Championship Trophy or Crystal Football?

How you lost to an 11 seeded TOTE1 is beyond me

Mar 28, 2017, 1:37 PM

#ballotstuffing

Mar 28, 2017, 1:28 PM

hood, how could you have made it through the presser on your own. lol

DAVID DO YOU SYH AT GOOBERS?***

Mar 28, 2017, 1:41 PM

Mar 28, 2017, 1:36 PM

Does he consider making the NCAA tournament one time in seven years a healthy program?

What was his rationale behind giving BB an unwarranted a extension and buyout

Mar 28, 2017, 1:43 PM

above market value.

Please ask him when he's going to announce "Joke is over

Mar 28, 2017, 1:53 PM

softball isn't happening and we're bringing back men's and women's swimming and diving.

TIA

ROH

Mar 28, 2017, 2:03 PM

Does South Carolina's Final Four runs in women's and men's basketball make you extremely regretful of any of your recent decisions?

Where and what pictures does Brad Brownell have of you?

Mar 28, 2017, 2:10 PM

Can we have a softball coach by the end of the year. Recruiting for 2020 graduates will be essential. If we wait til the end of next year, that class is a wash for elite commits.

serious questions---

Mar 28, 2017, 2:24 PM

looking at BB's tenure as a whole (1 NCAA and 2 NITs in 7 years)-- what does he see that equates to the program moving forward?

How does he square that with the fact that BB took over a program coming off 3 straight NCAATs?

davidhood®

Serious Question

Mar 28, 2017, 2:26 PM

David,

I genuinely enjoy the good work you do. Could you please ask for an update on the basketball recruitment of Zion? Are Dan and Brad mindful of how much of a impact a local star recruit like him could have to improve our program image considering the recent successes of our in state rival.

Re: Just how much more "time" does DRad need to evaulate

Mar 28, 2017, 2:34 PM

Brownell? Is 7 years not enough? Does he need a decade?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

After the BB interrogation- Ask about Soccer Facility Up...

Mar 28, 2017, 2:37 PM

grades. Dabo is already behind this movement. Atlanta United is totally making soccer waves throughout the Southeast. Our Men's and Women's Teams are in the Top Ten annually. Time to take care of those that are taking care of business on and off the field. Maybe it is time to allocate funds to soccer instead of Basketball? Maybe a change in financial allocation is in the air!

Did bb's new contract minimize his buyout?

Mar 28, 2017, 2:39 PM

if so, that makes drad's inexplicable decision a bit more lucid.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Mar 28, 2017, 3:03 PM

How could he fire leggett and keep this excuse for a coach! Will say lee is working out so Vince why not fire NIT brownell

Where is the NCAA on allowing a 10th football asst. coach?***

Mar 28, 2017, 3:10 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Where is the NCAA on allowing a 10th football asst. coach?***

Mar 28, 2017, 3:17 PM

NOW THERE IS AN OUTSTANDING QUESTION.

Mar 28, 2017, 4:09 PM

I only read the first page of comments and can safely say, "Houston we have a problem"! Good luck David Hood!

Will he release CBB from his contract to go to UNCW?***

Mar 28, 2017, 4:57 PM

Mar 28, 2017, 5:30 PM

David something tells me that Drad will not answer the tough questions and spin his decision to keep Brownell.

Mar 29, 2017, 11:55 AM

Coach can't walk the walk.

Mar 29, 2017, 11:58 AM

Yeah, but how's he plan on significantly improving his recruiting of players??????

Replies: 112
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic