Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
May Madness - rd. 2 Relationships region #2 vs. #6 seeds
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 264

May Madness - rd. 2 Relationships region #2 vs. #6 seeds

May 12, 2020, 3:35 PM

The #6 seed upset the #3 seed in the opening round. Round two looks to be a good matchup

Seed #2

Oh, it probably has a lot to do with you ######## starting this annoying music/movies/decorations 3 months before Christmas. I think these are the same people who like to say it's their birthday month.

Here's the other fact about Christmas music....To men like myself, it signifies a season in which I'll be doing very little of what I want to do. I'll be forced to interact with people I don't particularly care for, and who I have nothing to do with otherwise the rest of the year. We'll have to go sit and listen to how great such and such's lives are despite the fact that they're in their 30's living above their parents garage, and get life lessons from a ###### who pins you in a corner and hands out sage wisdom like "don't go into credit card debt".

#### fall, #### the holidays, #### all of it

You know what though? I've decided 4th of July is going to be my holiday. If the women get Christmas, I get 4th of July. And I'm going to make it just as miserable for them. We're going to spend about 4 hours in West Marine looking at boating supplies, I'm going to have my wife applying protectant to all of my upholstery, and we're going to wax that MFer good. She likes Christmas decorations, I like boat maintenance. Game on bisches.

Seed #6

I did manage to lure her up and outside with cheese cubes yesterday, but it didn't last long.

Seems like I have the most control over wife and dogs when I possess the cheese cubes

Choose the best    [Results]

Seed #2
Seed #6
2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cheese cubes are good but #2 is gospel***

May 12, 2020, 3:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

I was conflicted on this.

May 12, 2020, 3:55 PM

Cause I like fall. I like the crispness in the air, the smell of dead leaves, and the feeling that it’s not gonna be 300 degrees outside. But #### Christmas won me. If I only had to celebrate it during a one week period, cheese cubes would have won. But since Christmas stuff now gets advertised before Halloween, #### it. #2 wins.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cold and winter sucks ###.

May 12, 2020, 3:59 PM

That is all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 264
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic