Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
People going to Clemson-FSU Football game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 765

People going to Clemson-FSU Football game

May 28, 2004, 12:25 PM

I just wanted to let everyone who is going to Florida for the FSU game in September know that the Clemson swim team will also be swimming FSU that morning. A time has not been set, but the meet is scheduled for that day, before the football game. Last year on the same day that our football team beat FSU, the men's swim team upset #19 FSU as well. It would be great if everyone going to that game would stop by and show your support. It would be greatly appreciated. Just something to think about as many of you are setting your travel plans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you come in under Marchionda?***

May 28, 2004, 12:28 PM

Re: Did you come in under Marchionda?***

May 28, 2004, 12:57 PM

No, I'll be a sophomore next year (red-shirt freshman actually). I came in under the new coach staff with Chris Ip as head coach. He is an amzaing coach and has really turned this program around. We are definately moving in the right direction. We appreciate all of the support we have been getting. "Solid Orange" has been very successful for all sports.

I was at the ACC Championships.

May 28, 2004, 2:13 PM

Got to meet a lot of the parents. Made me miss competing big time. As much as I hate to say it, Uva has really become a powerhouse in swimming. I agree, Ip is the best coach we've had in a very long time. Good luck next yr.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went to the Orange and White Meet this year...

May 28, 2004, 1:29 PM

Looked like the team still had talent, but you could really tell a difference in the coaching ability. I was a manager with the team when I was a freshman, and all I saw Marchionda do was go on power trips. the women's team was picked to be in the top of the ACC that year, but I think they ended up in like 5th. They had a lot of talent that year.

would be great to have more there than fsu for the swim team

May 28, 2004, 1:49 PM

Good luck this fall and thanks for helping build back the Clemson swim team

Replies: 5
| visibility 765
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic