Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson football truck
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Clemson football truck

Dec 29, 2020, 6:38 PM

Cool article from espn on the truck driver from Colorado...crazy circumstance with the PAC 12 Championship game.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30613352/the-long-strange-journey-colorado-football-equipment-truck

It would be cool to hear about the Clemson truck driver. Some amazing trips over the last 10 years I am guessing. I know we have an amazing equipment department. @davidhood could be a good offseason article?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson football truck

Dec 29, 2020, 7:00 PM

Yeah member the time they loaded everything up drove all the way to Tallahassee and then once they got there turned around and drove back. I’m sure that would be a great story. Stupid FSU

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was a student equip mgr from 93-97 and all I can

Dec 29, 2020, 7:21 PM

say is the driver we had, Stan, was a beast. He talked like Boomhowser (spelling??) from King of Hill. Guy smoked 2 packs a day I swear. Always upbeat and always tried to get that truck as close to locker room as possible for us. I swear he was ready to get out a welding torch in Tallahassee to remove part of the beams under stadium so he could back trailer up to the door of locker. Hell in Athens, he let all the air out of suspension and air out of tires so he could get trailer down to locker.

Guy was a trip.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic