Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Confessed Coot at 94%
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

Confessed Coot at 94%

Jun 29, 2015, 12:42 PM

What does that say about the tiger pulse?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Confessed Coot at 94%

Jun 29, 2015, 12:43 PM

false flag for google analylitics

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

everything...

Jun 29, 2015, 12:45 PM

it says, everything.

and you can quote me on that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it says that you and many others need to figure it out

Jun 29, 2015, 12:44 PM

cause the coot certainly has.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're saying

Jun 29, 2015, 12:48 PM

I should start making fun of Bob?

bob's low hanging fruit, but it can't hurt.***

Jun 29, 2015, 12:49 PM

You definitely got the

Jun 29, 2015, 12:53 PM

"low hanging" part right.

Sorry, no pigs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

good, cause dem bitty lil legs.***

Jun 29, 2015, 12:56 PM

Re: You definitely got the

Jun 29, 2015, 1:07 PM [ in reply to You definitely got the ]

I see that you crawled out of your cave bob.

congrats

If by "crawled out of your cave" you meant

Jun 29, 2015, 1:11 PM

"escaped from lbu's basement", then yes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: If by "crawled out of your cave" you meant

Jun 29, 2015, 1:15 PM

lbu and his night vision goggles, gross...

Sounds like a scouting report

Jun 29, 2015, 1:43 PM [ in reply to You definitely got the ]

Please, no pigs or film

But

Jun 29, 2015, 7:14 PM [ in reply to it says that you and many others need to figure it out ]

Some guys grandfathered in gazillion points before there was even a thumbs down. That and some guys spend most of the entire time they're awake (literally sun up until bedtime) posting on this site, collecting votes from similar guys who are completely oblivious to the world beyond their computer screens, then you have the guys with all those variables plus numerous "scok" handles they use to vote for themselves, as weird as that is.

Let's face it,

1) If these guys had to start at 0 with a thumbs down function intact, they would likely have as sucky or even a suckier pulse than most anyone.

2) If the moderators would provide the ID of people giving votes either up or down, then you see a lot less shenanigans from the aforementioned oblivious gentlemen:

a) You'd see the same guys voting certain people down for no reason other than misplaced hatred in their lives.

b) You'd be able to see the accumulation of voting scoks from these said individuals.

This site has dropped in paying membership by over 50% since the pulse system in it's current setup was instituted. I am one. The site is now run like a preschool class, and this is exactly where some of our self-esteem boosted for nothing, self-proclaimed geniuses enjoy living.

If the moderators were to take a vote on the system (and ensured only one vote per member, i.e. not voting scoks), then I have no doubt it would be shot down in flames. It would undoubtedly increase membership.

These are just the simple facts. This childish voting system is a complete waste of time. There's a valid reason you don't see anything else like it out there. Heck, not even Facebook has a thumbs down or a pulse rating.

Now dsp, these are just the simple facts here. I have said nothing to insult anyone nor do these words make me someone to take the wrath of an immature tantrum.

Can you do it? LOL. Here comes the misplaced wrath in 4..3..2..

Re: But

Jun 29, 2015, 7:16 PM

Guess what COOTJAX , it just took another hit .
Hatin' on the house you live in ...well that's just not a good idea .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

hi stanley...

Jun 29, 2015, 7:45 PM [ in reply to But ]

goodbye stanley.

@B-Meist

speaking of lunatics

Jun 29, 2015, 7:56 PM [ in reply to But ]

The main problem at hand is that the pulse system is a negative rating system. Everyone starts at 100% and can only go down from there. All other sites I know of start everyone at ground zero and then they earn positive points as time goes on. The Tnet pulse system is the only thing I've ever saw that deserves the use of tater moniker.

Jun 29, 2015, 8:05 PM

Or , if you make meaningful conversation and don't find yourself commenting devisively and keep an even keel when you are set upon by the other members you can expect to have a nice healthy pulse .
Or , you could not and not have .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 29, 2015, 8:10 PM

Or this .

DB23

Jun 29, 2015, 10:18 PM [ in reply to But ]

Why are you so upset?

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

^ Dropped paid membership when current pulse system was introduced.

Jun 29, 2015, 10:39 PM [ in reply to But ]

Joined tnet 6/13/2015.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Wait until york gets back.***

Jun 29, 2015, 11:33 PM [ in reply to But ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2015, 12:45 PM

I just checked, and I'm still seeing it as a ratio of upvotes to total votes.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

To me, it says that 6% of the time

Jun 29, 2015, 12:47 PM

he forgets his place in the world as a coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

know what's funny... not even cc

Jun 29, 2015, 12:48 PM

wood marry a coot.

Is said coot ghey?

Jun 29, 2015, 1:01 PM

'Tis important.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

hmmmm, said coot mite has the confuse...

Jun 29, 2015, 1:06 PM

does that count?

Easy..... Don't just give it away.....***

Jun 29, 2015, 10:46 PM

Re: To me, it says that 6% of the time

Jun 29, 2015, 1:59 PM [ in reply to To me, it says that 6% of the time ]

really not a bad ratio for a coot.

OP be like CC has a higher Tiger Pulse than me***

Jun 29, 2015, 1:02 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jun 29, 2015, 1:23 PM

confuses say...."coot has high tiger pulse"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2015, 1:24 PM

speaking of dumb coots.

Jun 29, 2015, 3:10 PM

who???? confuses? (ain't that the way to spell his name?)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2015, 3:50 PM

I like that point total stuff . Having the successively more endearing titles bestowed upon me by TNet is an honor and a privilege . I am a scholar ....but what does the next point milestone bring ? I feel like a smile is gonna happen right here , so I will sign off as not to miss it .

DB23

Jun 29, 2015, 6:03 PM

you two make a cute couple, name the first juan balm

Jul 1, 2015, 7:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Confessed Coot at 94% ]

###

not you, that's the next label

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A high pulse is simple to obtain...Pics and Jokes.

Jun 29, 2015, 1:42 PM

Don't weigh in on the controversial stuff. So if you want to be liked then be the fun uncle of tigernet.

Easy enough.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Grown men caring about Tiger Pulse

Jun 29, 2015, 1:46 PM

Whats that say about society?

^^^^"Secretly" cares about his Pulse^^^^***

Jun 29, 2015, 1:47 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

secretly?***

Jun 29, 2015, 1:59 PM

"Whats that say about society?"

Jun 29, 2015, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Grown men caring about Tiger Pulse ]

That society can still separate the wheat from the chaff?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

that he's a decent person.

Jun 29, 2015, 1:56 PM

There are a few decent humans who also are coots.

There's something in these hills.

What it tells me

Jun 29, 2015, 2:02 PM

is he likely doesn't spend much time whining about his pulse.

I honestly thumbs down posts where people are whining about something as insignificant as their Tigernet pulse.

Re: What it tells me

Jun 29, 2015, 2:31 PM

That's higher than some Tiger fans on here.

Re: Says he don't get many of these ??

Jun 29, 2015, 2:34 PM

HB

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe secretly a tiger fan and can't bring himself to admit

Jun 29, 2015, 4:04 PM

it?

Well if it is any constellation, that 94% has trashed...

Jun 29, 2015, 4:55 PM

his standing on FGF!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2015, 5:59 PM

The Tiger Pulse is directly tied to house money. Those that give to the house get pulse credits. I even posted where one of the site owners said so. Also you can't thumbs down anyone unless you give to the house. This eliminates retaliation againsth house givers. I've seen lots of sites reward paying members just never in the way Tnet does. I have to keep reminding myself this is not a CU site but rather a fan site. Btw, my pulse obviously took a hit when I pointed all this out.

Jun 29, 2015, 6:52 PM

It shows that he's doing a pretty half-a$$ed job at being a proper coot.

Total BS

Jun 29, 2015, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Confessed Coot at 94% ]

I have posted some controversial crap over the years yet my point total seems to stay around the same number as my post total.

A couple things I have noticed.....even if you post controversial stuff if you can articulate your argument you aren't going to get dinged too much. Like earlier today when I posted about DUI I knew making that post I was going to get dinged but I knew if I articulated my side of it I would end up on the positive side.

I've seen your posts....you either have an articulation problem or you are a complete #######. When you crap on anything Clemson related ### do you expect on a Clemson website? Every post you make seems like you are taking your que from FGF.

to clear up the netnanny

Jun 29, 2015, 11:31 PM

the long ####### is dumb a s s

the short is W T F

Thanks for your patience!

You'll never get the steak knives with that attitude.***

Jun 29, 2015, 11:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Confessed Coot at 94% ]

Jul 1, 2015, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Confessed Coot at 94% ]

lol link to this mythical post #### boy?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I think most folks consider him a pretty good ole boy

Jun 29, 2015, 8:19 PM

with respect for others, a great sense of humor and an easy going attitude that's largely nonconfrontational.

He has a casual approach to the site that's, perhaps, healthy and has remained self-effacing. I believe the average TNetter likes that and has been willing to reward him with positive votes.

I've noted previously that most times the manner of the message outweighs the message itself, and in that regard ole CC has gained a lot of friends with his method...as well as upvotes...deservedly so in my opinion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was a holdout on CC.

Jun 29, 2015, 11:36 PM

I dished it out and he took it like a man. Since then I've TU a heck of a bunch of his post. He's witty and never rude. He acts better than some our out guys at times.

CC may be a gentleman.

It says he can think rationally, despite his obvious

Jun 30, 2015, 7:17 PM

handicap, and contributes good discussion most of the time. And, he can actually string words together into coherent sentences. I got no problem with it.

Message was edited by: 76er®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic