Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I want to tell birds fans after reading their board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I want to tell birds fans after reading their board

Oct 2, 2016, 9:26 AM

Are u mad pro?

Quit whining . U lost . We r not happy with refers either .. Our DL were held in about every play. We had pass interference calls that did not go our way either .. The play of Ben is just football and I think he was given him a neck massage .. Chill!! Every fan base that came to Clemson was complimentary to us except your fan base, what does that say about you? Clemson does not need your #### money or support since you are the big city and we are just a small heck town that we live. We like Clemson the way it is and we are smart enough to make our money. We are not a bunch of thugs and if you want to evaluate characters, start at the top and see the history . I Ll do the trump and hold what I am thinking since families are on this site but I can be nasty too in the next article ..

See u in the playoff birds .. Just ask OU about our series with them in games. Speaking of which, 3 and 0 with u guys .
Enough said ..

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

I'm surprised you saw the entire game...

Oct 2, 2016, 9:29 AM

Thought you turned in early.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20140668

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

honestly -- watched the entire first half I was so Nervous

Oct 2, 2016, 9:34 AM

Watched a movie with the wife the second half and did not watch but the last play .. Just cannot stomach games like this .. Already for the game on YouTube and slacker tiger Ray did not post it yet

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Probably has a BYOG shirt in his closet, though^^^^^^^^***

Oct 2, 2016, 10:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: honestly -- watched the entire first half I was so Nervous

Oct 2, 2016, 10:15 AM [ in reply to honestly -- watched the entire first half I was so Nervous ]

Being nervous and not being able to stomach it may be your excuse for not watching, But what's your excuse for publically giving up and calling the other team better before logging off?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: honestly -- watched the entire first half I was so Nervous

Oct 2, 2016, 10:18 AM [ in reply to honestly -- watched the entire first half I was so Nervous ]

Who in tha heII turns a Clemson game to watch a frickin movie???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Movies are what you watch on Sunday.***

Oct 2, 2016, 10:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BYOCF

Oct 2, 2016, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: honestly -- watched the entire first half I was so Nervous ]

Bring Your own Chic Flick!

Also, the almighty ACC axed TigerRay.

Oct 2, 2016, 2:12 PM [ in reply to honestly -- watched the entire first half I was so Nervous ]

You should have watched it live, #####

Tiger ray can't post

Oct 2, 2016, 2:20 PM [ in reply to honestly -- watched the entire first half I was so Nervous ]

Games on YouTube anymore FYI

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm surprised you saw the entire game...

Oct 2, 2016, 9:40 AM [ in reply to I'm surprised you saw the entire game... ]

Hahahaha. Busted.

Re: I want to tell birds fans after reading their board

Oct 2, 2016, 9:40 AM

Not only that, every ticket they bought in the visitors section, they would have been sold out for that game to Tiger fans in less than 10 minutes. Plus when you don't go to the road games where you can't win at and get beat all the time, your team feels that their fan base believes they suck!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I want to tell birds fans after reading their board

Oct 2, 2016, 2:25 PM

there is nothing remotely wrong with Ben`s tackle on that play close to the goal line if that is what U are crying about! I notice after the play in the pile an hand reached and pulled Jackson`s face mask!the only problem was it was A BLACK HAND and it belonged to JACKSON!! how dirty is that to try to get a penalty by what he did??? pitiful

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only person Cards fans should aim

Oct 2, 2016, 2:27 PM

their pissedoffness at is the receiver who didn't treat that catch and run as the biggest play in Cards football history thus far. My God, do I just loathe ref blamers, whether its us or the opponent.....it is the battlecry of the ignorant in 99 percent of the cases.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic