Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I want to see FSU vs Alabama in the NC...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 632

I want to see FSU vs Alabama in the NC...

Nov 7, 2013, 10:37 AM

I think Alabama is a machine. It's the only way to see how good FSU really is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

screw that...

Nov 7, 2013, 10:42 AM

I want Bama to lose to LSU and AU.

AU lose the SECCG

Ohio St. lose to Illinois/ Michigan/ or B1G CG

FSU lose to UF and the ACCCG

Clemson out and play Oregon for MNC

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: screw that...

Nov 7, 2013, 10:46 AM

That won't happen. If FSU loses it will kill our SOS. A 2 loss team would jump us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if it was possible for us to make it to the NC, I'd agree

Nov 7, 2013, 10:49 AM [ in reply to screw that... ]

however that was thrown out along with our soiled undergarments after the FSU game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so you think if there are only 3 one-loss teams left

Nov 7, 2013, 10:51 AM

and they are Clemson/ Oregon/ OSU... that either OSU, or a two loss team, would get in over us?

What if there were just 2 one loss teams.. CU and Oregon?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Bama and LSU would still make the MNCG?***

Nov 7, 2013, 10:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so you think if there are only 3 one-loss teams left

Nov 7, 2013, 10:59 AM [ in reply to so you think if there are only 3 one-loss teams left ]

a 2 loss team would jump us. LSU would jump us...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure about your formula, but...

Nov 7, 2013, 11:02 AM [ in reply to so you think if there are only 3 one-loss teams left ]

I believe the undefeated teams above us only have a possibility of losing 1 game.

FSU will not lose a game in this regular season or ACC Championship game.

Alabama could lose two, but I doubt they lose 1. And if they do, it will be Auburn, not LSU.

Oregon might lose 1 to Stanford.

These 3 teams, if they lose 1 game, will stay above us.

If Stanford, who is above us, beats Oregon, they will still be above us.

If Ohio State or Baylor lose, they will drop below us.

Now there may be some more convoluted scenarios, but Oregon and CU will not be the only 2 one loss teams at the end of the season.

We also have two games remaining where we better be ready to play (Citadel not included).

I truly believe FSU would beat Bama by 3 possessions.

Nov 7, 2013, 10:45 AM

Yes, FSU is that good. (And I'm not just saying that in regards to our game) And who was it that posted the overall record of the teams Bama has played? That was garbage - they've played one good... decent team (one good player actually). Being good last year shouldn't get you into this years NC.

how do you win by 3 possessions?***

Nov 7, 2013, 10:49 AM

With teamwork and consentration.***

Nov 7, 2013, 10:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

consentration....huh...that's going in the TAC dictionary***

Nov 7, 2013, 10:57 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that like consecration?***

no idea...just go with it***

Nov 7, 2013, 10:58 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no idea...just go with it***

Nov 7, 2013, 11:00 AM

You gonna faller me arond and make fun of my speling erors al day?

YOu gonna be busy.

Is that something I shoud try while on the toilet?***

Nov 7, 2013, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Is that like consecration?*** ]

They are a machine...

Nov 7, 2013, 10:55 AM [ in reply to I truly believe FSU would beat Bama by 3 possessions. ]

they are methodically killing everyone they play in the SEC (sans Texas A&M) while the teams they are destroying are playing tight games against each other.

The thing that Saban has been able to accomplish (and the thing Swinney has said he wants to do and was ridiculed about it by tnetters) is develop a minset of not focusing on results, i.e. the score, but rather focusing on their own performance. How often in the last 3 or 4 years have you seen Alabama play down to their opponents level like we do? I'd say, slim to none.

Anybody who thinks Alabama is not good THIS year is fooling themselves. I HATE Alabama and would like nothing more than for them to lose and they might. But again, they are a machine. It is extraordinarily hard, if not virtually impossible to keep a team this focused for this long when they've experienced very little failure.

I agree with that***

Sorry - okay, 21+***

Nov 7, 2013, 10:56 AM [ in reply to I truly believe FSU would beat Bama by 3 possessions. ]

Sorry guys - work is crazy, and the dual screens don't help.

Nov 7, 2013, 11:05 AM [ in reply to I truly believe FSU would beat Bama by 3 possessions. ]

Just like my Roscoe Crosby post - "a houseboat is neither a good house, nor a good boat." Right now, I'm making mindless errors in my posts, and mindless errors in my drawings (probably also). At least you guys see where my priorities are! To my work, it appears I'm furiously banging out plans, when in all actuality, I'm defending myself from careless typos on Tigernet!

Saban's worse loss at Bama...

Nov 7, 2013, 11:20 AM [ in reply to I truly believe FSU would beat Bama by 3 possessions. ]

was agains the Gamecocks in 2010 (14 points). That was on the road. Worst neutral site loss was to UF in his 2nd season in the GA Dome.

Fast forward 4-5 years, 3 Titles later and the machine he's built (as franc stated)....no way FSU can beat them by 3 TDs. They'd have a month prepare, senior QB..just cant see it. FSU may win (I think Bama would win) but I just couldn't see 3 TDs.

Re: Saban's worse loss at Bama...

Nov 7, 2013, 12:20 PM

Agree. Bottom line is, when you give Saban a month to prepare for anybody, he's almost unbeatable.

...or 9***

Nov 7, 2013, 10:58 AM

Replies: 22
| visibility 632
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic