Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I want to hear how some of you feel about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 746

I want to hear how some of you feel about

Oct 8, 2015, 11:16 AM

Dabo's comments regarding the weather in recent post-practice interviews. He doesn't seem to pay much attention to it (although he could just be blowing smoke). Either way, I'm not sure it will matter much seeing that we just prepared for a game in a hurricane, and won.

As the weekend forecast is down to 40% and scattered showers, I hope to see DW show off some of that arm this weekend. I would also LOVE to see Cain and Ray Ray get involved some more. Overall I just don't see GT keeping this one close. Our D is to in sync right now and BV will have a plan for just about everything Tech shows.

Clemson - 45
Tech - 17

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GT will stack the box and try to take away the deep ball

Oct 8, 2015, 11:19 AM

pretty much the same blueprint as Louisville and ND. Basically dare us to run.

Only this time, I think we DO see our offense open up a little bit.

I think this will be Cain's and RRMC3's coming out party.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: GT will stack the box and try to take away the deep ball

Oct 8, 2015, 11:40 AM

I think that Coach Swinney does a great job of NOT focusing on the things that he cannot control ... and the weather is high on that list. Prepare your guys to play and the rest will take care if itself. We prepared to play ND properly and the fact that we had ZERO fumbles indicates to me that someone knows what they are doing! We won, by the way.

I expect that getting Cain and Mccloud involved in the game will be a part of the game plan for GT. Coach has said that we are not close to playing our best ball and I am sure there are reasons for this. To me, no one has really stepped up to replace Williams and that is not good with the talent on the team. It's time for Peake and Hopper to do it! Renfro has been more of a factor than those two thus far.

Great post -

Oct 8, 2015, 11:49 AM

I actually went to the same high school as Hunter. His dad was the football coach at Socastee; the whole family is athletic.

I though Peake would be the guy to step up in Mikes absence, but it seems he just doesn't have that killer instinct yet. 2006, Spiller had his coming out party vs. Tech, I don't see why Ray Ray or Cain couldn't do the same.

Replies: 3
| visibility 746
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic