Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shout out again to fools and their money
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 440

Shout out again to fools and their money

May 11, 2019, 4:29 PM

Who here donated to this again?

And I can't remember if it was tigermanac or bengaline who lashed out at me so vehemently when I first stated this had to be a scam, but whichever one did it, holler at me now.

Did you get your refund?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-group-raised-more-than-dollar20-million-to-build-the-wall-now-some-supporters-want-answers/ar-AABdSgy?ocid=spartandhp

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Shout out again to fools and their money

May 11, 2019, 5:32 PM

I donated to my neighbor building a new fence after one of my tree's fell and killed it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's usually cheaper than paying for a tree to be...

May 11, 2019, 6:16 PM

taken down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to give a shout out too.

May 11, 2019, 6:27 PM

Mine is to all the fools who refuse to believe that the 100K illegals crossing the border aren't going to deplete our social programs which the poorest American citizens need to have any quality of life and the stupid folks who are not screaming at the top of their lungs about the tax increases that will come from allowing this to happen by voting for a dem for any office.

My best to you all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I want to give a shout out too.

May 13, 2019, 8:01 AM

Ah, the old, "If you don't support my idea for border security, that means you want open borders!" fallacy.

The wall is dumb, expensive, unrealistic, and just a symbol. This scam artist knows Trumpies operate on irrational fear, so he used it to swindle them out of their money.

Did you get a refund?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

The wall isn't the issue.

May 13, 2019, 11:11 AM

The issue is congress sitting on their hands while America takes in 5 or 600K social service users every year. The issue is the courts allowing Obama to sign an executive order which lowers the standard requirement for qualifying for asylum to saying you married the wrong guy.

We've exhausted the wall issue and dems have put their foots down, they control the purse. They are punishing America for electing Trump.

Looks legit to me man

May 13, 2019, 8:32 AM

I mean, the guy says in plain English that they’re about to break ground any day now. Gotta be true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 440
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic