Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everyone should check out Laura Logins latest no agenda
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 285

Everyone should check out Laura Logins latest no agenda

Sep 21, 2020, 12:08 AM

She is investigating far left anarchist. They are in every state and very organized . They operate near major Universities nation wide. I was shocked.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everyone should check out Laura Logins latest no agenda

Sep 21, 2020, 12:09 AM

Even in good ole South Carolina.

Re: Everyone should check out Laura Logins latest no agenda

Sep 21, 2020, 7:30 AM

Anarchists are organized? You might want to look up the definition of anarchy.

They're a herd of cats.

One of the things I have long noticed from my seat on the fence is that right-wingers tend to respond far better than left-wingers to strongmen. They naturally tend to arrange themselves into top-down hierarchies around a single Big Man type...and think the other side does too.

They don't. Far leftists, in comparison, tend to mill around when they're interested (and only when they're interested), with no leaders and no structure and usually a lot of convictions but no actual plan...and always seem shocked when an organized opponent with an actual plan and underlings that actually do as their told conspires against them, because the left just does not have its sh!t together enough to do actual conspiracy well.

My observation of Antifa and its adherents is that they are islands of misfit toys. Not "organized." Which is exactly why the Feds have always struggled to define Antifa as a "terrorist organization"...mostly because Antifa is a movement, not anything resembling organized.

It's always fascinating watching people who are not self-aware struggle with the idea that their perceived opponent is simply not like themselves. And my observation is that the farther to the fringes of the right or left people are, the less self-aware they are likely to be. Both extremes are just blindly reactive...albeit in very different ways.

To offer a counter-point opinion...

Sep 21, 2020, 7:46 AM

the current Antifa anarchy movement is most certainly funded and networked just as their forefathers in Europe were almost a century ago. I would write a longer diatribe but think the following articles do a good job of exposing Antifa:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16104/antifa-history

and Part 2:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16149/antifa-history-part-2

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To offer a counter-point opinion...

Sep 21, 2020, 8:17 AM

Highly networked, yes.

The two Antifa dweebos I knew back when in college - albeit in the very early days of the Internet - had these little signal ciphers they used on one-time pads, and they changed the pads every couple of months. Since then I've heard they've switched to Telegraph and Signal and other encrypted networks.

Whatever, they're paranoid...and they're aware when the political winds change the powers-that-be won't like them very much. So they're arranged - and supposedly have been arranged since their very earliest days as the Red Brigades and Red Army Faction in Europe - as pre-built revolutionary cells, each one disparate from the others, neither aware (nor really all that interested) in who a lot of the others were, and each cell (or if they're unusually big, I guess you could call them a "chapter") of Antifa has their own organizers. And usually their own philosophy and manifesto. Leaf through their literature sometime; there's a godawful amount of it and my word do they takes themselves seriously. Basically: politics, as written by pretentious English majors with minors in philosophy, and just way too much time on their hands.

Maybe some of them are getting paid; the ones I knew assuredly weren't. They came from money; they were pretty much trust-fund babies with a penchant for every trendy cause known to man. Child soldiers in Africa. Save the whales. Ending the Military-Industrial Complex. Radical environmentalism. (You name it!)

Most of them are hobbyists, if you want my opinion, at least if they're anything like the ones I knew. And they're largely urban-based middle-to-upper-class folks, for the most part. My guess would be they're far more self-financed than part of some secret global network.

I want a job as a trust fund baby

Sep 21, 2020, 8:40 AM

that sounds like a good gig.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is real.

Sep 21, 2020, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: To offer a counter-point opinion... ]

The main problem she found in her investigation was professors from a university in Austin TX were the leaders and trainers of this group. They don't want pictures of their faces taken and attacked a Dem. senator for taking picture of their faces in 2020. Should not the professors be fired from a university for training terrorists ? I would think so but if they have tenure could they still be fired?

Replies: 6
| visibility 285
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic