Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wanna see college football this year for a bunch of ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 410

I wanna see college football this year for a bunch of ...

Jul 29, 2020, 4:54 PM

... reasons. If we don't get to see a full slate of games I will be disappointed for two primary reasons.

1. I'm a Nole. I want to see how much Mike Norvell can improve the team this year. I'm not expecting 12 wins. But, I am expecting significant improvement. Everybody gets excited with a new coach. Everybody tends to be overly optimistic. Me? I just want to see a team that acts like it has practiced and drilled enough to quit making stupid, easily correctable mistakes. If we do that, we have the talent to win 8 to 10 games. Which would be great with me considering just how abysmal we've been the past 3 years.

2. I am so looking forward to Clemson play this year. I honestly believe that if there had been no COVID and we were progressing through a normal off season that, barring key injuries, Clemson would field the best team in the history of NCAA football. It would be so much fun watching a team of outstanding athletes being coached by outstanding coaches go out and play the game at the level that few could ever dream of playing.

Sure hope I'm not disappointed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 410
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic