Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I used to like Greg McElroy until today. Sometimes he
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,871

I used to like Greg McElroy until today. Sometimes he

Jul 31, 2018, 7:46 PM

just rambles too muck. I start to dread when his turn is going to come up on the panel because he will just ramble on and on. Honestly thought, until today, I've never heard him say a single negative thing about Clemson. The comment he made makes no sense because, after Alabama, Clemson is the winningest team in college football. How can he say something like that when all we do is win. "Go to Clemson to have fun, but if you want to win go to an SEC school"

Hey, if you can get recruits to Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Missouri......Winners? Auburn wins, but they have done nothing but lose to us since Dabo has been in charge, four straight.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I used to like Greg McElroy until today. Sometimes he

Jul 31, 2018, 7:57 PM

Yep, Dabo's winning average against Aubum is better than about any Bama coach!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I used to like Greg McElroy until today. Sometimes he

Jul 31, 2018, 8:19 PM

I actually like him just fine. I appreciate his understanding of the game and his breakdown of the plays. He seems to understand the game I love pretty well, and I like that. He is an SEC homer, but most of us are ACC homers, so no big deal IMO. Many of my relatives are Gamecocks and they are much worse, but I still like to hear them rant about how great they are - especially their wimmenz BBall.

Did You Read the Article or Just the Headline?

Jul 31, 2018, 8:23 PM

The headline makes it look bad, but I think it's taken just a little out of context from the quote in the article. I could be wrong - just ask my wife.

Honestly, just read the headline***

Jul 31, 2018, 9:23 PM

He BACKTRACKED by saying

Jul 31, 2018, 10:57 PM

Clemson & Fsu were...yada, yada, yada...OK afterall.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did You Read the Article or Just the Headline?

Aug 1, 2018, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Did You Read the Article or Just the Headline? ]

That would be wrong for you bc, asking any wife if their husband is ever wrong, and the answer is #### yes, all the time!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to NOT like him, I still do NOT***

Aug 1, 2018, 4:55 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,871
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic