Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Venables playing as Oklahoma QB at Clemson practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: Venables playing as Oklahoma QB at Clemson practice

Dec 28, 2015, 12:59 PM

Venables playing as Oklahoma QB at Clemson practice

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

please don't break BV

Dec 28, 2015, 1:22 PM

we need him down the road

Re: please don't break BV

Dec 28, 2015, 2:27 PM

Fire the get back guy, he is not doing his job looking out for our coach. Fire his A$S now, BV deserves better!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love this coaching staff!

Dec 28, 2015, 1:25 PM

Hope Brent is speaking the truth about wanting to stay in Clemson. Dabo, Brent, Jeff and Tony. Pretty good group of relatively young guys that could really create a bit of a dynasty at Clemson.

As a kid that grew up going to games in the 70s and early 80s and went to school at Clemson in the late 80s, I was around one of the more hallowed "good times" as it were and saw a lot of great games in person. But I became a bit distant from the program in the 90s as I went through being a young adult, travelled the country, and found other things to do with my time (hello ladies!). Now that I am a bit more "middle aged", I have started to really become more interested in the program again the last decade and a half. And since Dabo took over there is definitely a different vibe around the program (and in some ways the university too).

Great time to be a Tiger!

Re: Love this coaching staff!

Dec 28, 2015, 2:31 PM

Just how many times does he have to say the same thing over and over, but stronger and with more conviction each time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the face of a man who just let out a good one***

Dec 28, 2015, 1:25 PM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

I used to do that when I coached FB.

Dec 28, 2015, 1:34 PM

Until one of them go ahold of my shirt and spun me around right into a helmet to ball cap collision that brought tears to my eyes.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Re: FB Update: Venables playing as Oklahoma QB at Clemson practice

Dec 28, 2015, 1:40 PM

Lol to funny, but how does it help the secondary prepare if he can't throw that ball?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2015, 2:45 PM

He is most likely scrambling to teach the right angles to the QB I would think. If he can't throw missiles, the secondary won't get muck work in.

Dec 28, 2015, 1:42 PM

The same process worked when the old Tampa Bay coach went up against his old team the Raiders in the super bowl.

Dec 28, 2015, 2:14 PM

Go ahead and sack him hard! He won't play a down Friday. Put him on injured reserve and keep him on the sideline. Oh, wait...try to keep him on the sideline.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should Have Got Tanner Muse Or Tucker Israel To Be QB***

Dec 28, 2015, 2:29 PM

Danny Ford used to line up 1 on 1 & he didn't wear pads***

Dec 29, 2015, 1:52 AM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic