Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I tried to get tickets for my # 1 buddy but they were afraid he would bite a coot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I tried to get tickets for my # 1 buddy but they were afraid he would bite a coot

Aug 4, 2019, 11:59 AM

fan. He loves Clemson Football as much as I do . He will lay on the couch and watch the entire game. Bobo is my best pal, plus he is a major Clemson even though he did not attend Clemson.

Bobo says “Go Tigers”

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I tried to get tickets for my # 1 buddy but they were afraid he would bite a coot

Aug 4, 2019, 12:19 PM

Bite a coot...what would he do to get the taste out of his mouth?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I tried to get tickets for my # 1 buddy but they were afraid he would bite a coot

Aug 4, 2019, 4:00 PM

one of the few times he would be entitled to say, "Hey, this tastes like chicken!"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2019, 5:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I tried to get tickets for my # 1 buddy but they were afraid he would bite a coot ]

He would have to be like Ron White's dog and lick his own a r s e to get the coot taste out of his mouth.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2019, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I tried to get tickets for my # 1 buddy but they were afraid he would bite a coot ]

232press® said:

Bite a coot...what would he do to get the taste out of his mouth?

Probably the best way to get the coot taste out of his mouth would be to go the the backyard and eat dog poop like my dogs sometimes do. I'm sure it would taste better than coot.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2019, 12:27 PM

You got +1 from me bc I can tell by the you talk about your best friend that he is very special to you, and that is an awesome feeling.

Speaking of your best friend, here a is something to give real serious thought about. From everybody you know, friends who ever, including your wife and all family members. How many of all those people will greet you every time you walk into your home regardless of where you've been or how long you've gone, more than your #1 buddy that you call Bobo. I would be willing to bet that none of the above that are two legged. Keep that thought in your thoughts, and remember they need regular check ups at the VET the same as humans need with their doctor. Rottweilers life expectancy is 10 years, I take mine to the VET for his yearly checkups, and anytime he seems not to be his normal self, and he will be 14 this coming December....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2019, 12:47 PM

You have a good looking loving dog and thank you for the nice comments. ??????????????????????

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2019, 1:07 PM

I don't know... Did he go to Winthrop too? ??

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Aug 4, 2019, 1:14 PM

No he did not go to college but I would bet $1000 he could pass The coots entrance exam with one paw behind his back and half his brain tied behind him.

Re: I tried to get tickets for my # 1 buddy but they were afraid he would bite a coot***

Aug 4, 2019, 1:19 PM

I love the saying, "I want to be the man my dog thinks I am." Man's best friend indeed.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Aug 4, 2019, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I tried to get tickets for my # 1 buddy but they were afraid he would bite a coot ]

By the way your post about Bobo going to Winthrop was one of the funniest post I have read today.??????????????????.

POTD in my IMO! ??????

Aug 4, 2019, 5:46 PM

Be careful what you say. Remember what they used to call Manning Hall back in the late 6's and early 70's.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic