Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thought the clintons brought shame to the White House but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

I thought the clintons brought shame to the White House but

Nov 17, 2012, 9:48 AM

the obamas have taken it to a new level. Over the next several months I think we are going to find out just what kind of slime was re-elected with the help of the Big Chicago Political Machine.

The only way we are going to be able to change the direction of this country is to do it ourselves, but we had better get started now before obama takes down the road of no return. Send letters, start petitions, call your Senator's and Representatives and the news networks, boycott CNN advertisers, please do something some action is better than no action at all.

As Ronald Reagan once said when running against Jimmy Carter "Are you better of today than your were 4 years ago" No!

We need a man with President Reagan's character, convictions and passion to lead this great nation. If not God please have mercy on those who truly love this great nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought the clintons brought shame to the White House but

Nov 17, 2012, 9:53 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For the first time in the history of the US the sky may

Nov 17, 2012, 10:26 AM

actually come down!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK! I'm drafting my letter right now!

Nov 17, 2012, 10:49 AM

What should the content be?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK! I'm drafting my letter right now!

Nov 17, 2012, 10:57 AM

I would suggest a disavowal of this incredible hatred:(.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll get this letter started.

Nov 17, 2012, 1:48 PM [ in reply to OK! I'm drafting my letter right now! ]

Deer Obuma, you are stupid and black. Don't be so black and stupid. You make me so very mad.

I want a white president like Mitt romney or Sarah Palin. They are both not dumber like you and they are also white too and not as stupid face.

Re: I'll get this letter started.

Nov 17, 2012, 2:00 PM

Yep. 'Bout yo speed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2012, 2:05 PM

just imitating the typical uneducated, white voter, aka the GOP base.

Nov 17, 2012, 2:08 PM

Yeah, right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2012, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I'll get this letter started. ]

Are you black?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2012, 2:47 PM

What possible difference does that make? Are you racist or a bigot? If we checked back far enough, all of us probably have some black genes.

Nov 17, 2012, 2:49 PM

I was just wondering if he were including himself in his racist post.

They think all white people are rassist

Nov 18, 2012, 7:37 PM

if they vote GOP. It makes perfect sense. Vote Dem and you are free to call others racists. Feel the love?

Geechie - Balm was the one that brought up race***

Nov 19, 2012, 7:57 AM [ in reply to Re: I'll get this letter started. ]

Nonsense, race has been brought up here for years, my point

Nov 19, 2012, 4:09 PM

is why? Racism has no place in civilized society,no one here or anywhere else is better than anyone else. It is a pagan phenonomen practiced by the ignorant and the wicked. Shoot, I can tolerate coots if they behave:).

Pagans, as well as many tribal/clannish cultures, may well

Nov 19, 2012, 6:57 PM

have been racists/bigots in every practical sense. Man seems inclined towards fear and doubt of the unknown. I believe that perspective of anyone different being a potential enemy really goes beyond what we typically refer to as "racism". That particular ism is more likely a product of more sophisticated societies...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Wow.

Nov 20, 2012, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: I'll get this letter started. ]

Love the double standard by which you operate, Balm.

Anyone who doesn't like Obama doesn't like him because of his skin.

But it's perfectly acceptable for you to describe all GOP'ers are uneducated whites.

Nov 18, 2012, 12:55 AM

The problem is that the nation has re-elected a preening peacock who is forever strutting around in campaign mode, creating straw man arguments and presenting himself as sole redeemer of the straw, while at the same time possessing no clue how to actually govern.

It's his policies, not his pigmentation.

Nobody is changing anything.

Nov 18, 2012, 7:07 PM

Our country is all but bankrupt. Nothing will change re: US finances until it has to because there are no other alternatives.

You'll sleep better if you just accept that, and maybe find a gig that benefits from government spending.

Nov 18, 2012, 8:49 PM

Just out of curiousity, what the H are you talking about? I take it recent history isn't your strong suit. Clinton created 24 million private sector jobs, Reagen 15.5 million(US Labor Dept). Unemployment was almost 2% lower under Clinton than Reagan(US dept of Labor again). Clinton balanced the budget and gave us a budget SURPLUS, Reagan gave us a deficit larger than EVERY PREVIOUS PRESIDENT COMBINED(CBO). Reagan supported Saddam Hussein in Iraq and allowed his people to supply death squads in El Salvador(Congressional Hearings into Oliver North), and had twice as many government officials indicted for corruption as Clinton. I personally consider Ronald Reagan and John F. Kennedy the two most overrated Presidents of my lifetime, basically creations of party Propagandist's, overly adoring media, and fawning apologists.

You can't question someone else's knowledge of...

Nov 18, 2012, 9:03 PM

history and then say "Clinton balanced the budget"....the GOP takeover of the House of Representatives in Clinton'a first mid-term election gave us a balanced budget. Clinton came along kicking a screaming. I remember the democrats ads claiming kids would starve because of balancing the budget.

Re: You can't question someone else's knowledge of...

Nov 18, 2012, 9:18 PM

Funny thing, The Annenberg Public Policy Center which is a REPUBLICAN organization named for it's founder (the founder of the "Reader's Digest", large Republican contributor and foreign ambassador appointed by Richard Nixon) says otherwise, the budget was balanced by "the effects of a LARGE TAX INCREASE that Clinton pushed through in HIS FIRST YEAR IN OFFICE (!!!) and Republicans OPPOSED as (Incorrectly) the largest tax increase in history of the US". Gee that sounds like it was BEFORE midterm elections and the Republicans were working against balancing the budget, just like always. PS The last REPUBLICAN President to balance the budget (for all their phony talk about it) was EISENHOWER over FIFTY YEARS AGO.

So basically, you're still arguing whose team is worse.

Nov 18, 2012, 11:09 PM

Does it really matter?

LOL...ok...nevermind***

Nov 19, 2012, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: You can't question someone else's knowledge of... ]

Any facts about this shame?***

Nov 18, 2012, 10:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are pretty forgetful regarding Reagan

Nov 19, 2012, 8:15 AM

as was he.

Beruit bombing.
Arms for Hostages.
Arms to Iran.
Raised taxes 17 times.
Mandated the national 21 drinking age.
Record deficits that took three successive presidential terms to get under control.

Yeah, we need more of that kind of honor and integrity.

Re: You are pretty forgetful regarding Reagan

Nov 19, 2012, 7:31 PM

those are just the obvious, the country and the republican party have never been the same after he left office. You had nut cases like Limbaugh crawling out of the woodwork and wing nuts taking over the party. let's not even get into supply side economics and deregulation of the FCC and financial system.

But he looked good doing it.***

Nov 20, 2012, 9:53 AM [ in reply to You are pretty forgetful regarding Reagan ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Ronald Reagan's character - Iran Contra, funded Saddam...

Nov 19, 2012, 7:39 PM

Hussein, funded a young group of Arabs who eventually became Al Qaida in their jihad against the soviet union. Character is a lacking characteristic for Ronald Reagan.

But do remember the dependence on Pakistan' ISI to

Nov 20, 2012, 9:58 AM

direct the "covert" LOL funding to the Mujahadeen (that ISI directed mostly to the most militant Islamic extremists they could find) really started under Jimmah Cahter).

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic