Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thought the Supreme Court was supposed to be conservative
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

I thought the Supreme Court was supposed to be conservative

Jun 18, 2020, 1:27 PM

Daca? Another sad day for our country. Welp people if you bring in the third world you get the third world. Demographics are destiny

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought the Supreme Court was supposed to be conservative

Jun 18, 2020, 1:32 PM

Garbage take, fit for the trash heap.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 1:33 PM

Lol nope. American traditions and values are finished thanks to this garbage

What are those American values and traditions, out of

Jun 18, 2020, 1:36 PM

curiosity?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What are those American values and traditions, out of

Jun 18, 2020, 1:45 PM

Christian ethics and morals, the power of the nuclear family and self reliance

ironic***

Jun 18, 2020, 1:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

And somehow you think...

Jun 18, 2020, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: What are those American values and traditions, out of ]

Christianity and nuclear family will go away if we don't ship back those kids?

You know immigrants from those nations are predominantly Christian, right?

And Christianity was never a part of American value or tradition. Back to civics class with you.

I guess your family never immigrated here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

That is the same belief that

Jun 18, 2020, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: What are those American values and traditions, out of ]

nailed Jesus to the cross the first time. Don’t know why so many are trying to do it again.

Jun 18, 2020, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I thought the Supreme Court was supposed to be conservative ]

Lol nope. American traditions and values are finished thanks to this garbage

Which traditions and values do you refer to?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 1:44 PM

swamp is swampy

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 1:55 PM

I support the Dreamers staying, but we need to make some changes moving forward.

So, help me out.

Jun 18, 2020, 1:58 PM

What exactly is "conservative" about wanting to deport 700,000 people who were brought here without a choice as children, many of whom have only known America as their home?

When has that been a conservative ideal?

What, precisely, is your problem with demographic and how does that fit conservative ideology?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: So, help me out.

Jun 18, 2020, 2:05 PM

illegal is illegal, immigration is the role of congress, not the executive branch

not sure why that is so hard to understand

why should one group be granted a waiver from the legal process of citizenship without congressional approval

Jun 18, 2020, 2:11 PM

Because all things that are illegal aren't rational. There is common sense.

Jun 18, 2020, 2:20 PM

there is a process to change existing law, that would be the rational thing to do, if everyone is expected to have equal protection

suppose trump just did an executive order outlawing abortion

Because it would be shot down in court due to precedence,

Jun 18, 2020, 4:38 PM

though Trump is probably dumb and desperate enough to try something like that during the election run-up to please his salivating throngs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What precisely do you think executive orders are for?

Jun 18, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: So, help me out. ]

It sounds like your gripe is with Congress. If they don't want the Executive Branch to wield so much power, they can always do their job. The Supreme Court even told em as much back when they were complaining about W's war powers.

Jun 18, 2020, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: So, help me out. ]

You know, there have been a lot of laws throughout history that have been cruel and inhumane, and people just like you have demanded they be followed to the letter because they are law.

Deporting children who were forced to come here and now have only known America as their home is cruel and inhumane.

Why is that hard for you to understand? We aren't talking about adults who knowingly broke the law; we're talking about children who had no choice.

If you think it's okay to take a person in their early 20s who was brought here at the age of 2 and ship him or her back to a country he or she doesn't know, it's time for you to have some serious soul searching. And don't dare claim to be a Christian while you hold that belief.

Jun 18, 2020, 4:14 PM

^^this

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: So, help me out. ]

immigration laws are inhumane?

Is that what I said? Need some fire for that straw man?

Jun 18, 2020, 5:20 PM

I said overturning DACA and trying to deport a bunch of young adults and kids back to countries they don't know when they didn't come here by choice is inhumane. And you #### well know it is. Stay on subject and stop trying to straw man.

Re: Is that what I said? Need some fire for that straw man?

Jun 18, 2020, 6:00 PM

sounds like we dont need congress (lawmakers), if there are no lawmakers, then who needs SCOTUS?

You're making odd deflections

Jun 18, 2020, 11:04 PM

Because you know you are getting trounced here. A common tactic on this board.

Address the specific issue or concede defeat. Silence will also be considered a concession.

seems the paperwork from the administration was insufficient

Jun 18, 2020, 2:47 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-supreme-court-saved-daca-because-of-a-paperwork-error-by-the-trump-administration/ar-BB15Fyt5?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

Jun 18, 2020, 3:42 PM

My ancestors are from Germany and England. Where are yours from?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine are from here.

Jun 18, 2020, 8:59 PM

We had it going when you heathens showed up. We hunted, fished and loved us up some squaws until you morons from Europe showed up with slaves and ruined our hunting grounds with fences and laws.

Thanks for the smallpox blankets though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mine are from here.

Jun 18, 2020, 11:05 PM

Your claim of Native American ancestry is on par with Elizabeth Warren's.

No one in their right mind wants to send DACA folks...

Jun 18, 2020, 3:47 PM

back to Mexico, not even Trump. Trump only wanted DACA to be on the table when he tries to force the democrats to cooperate and legislate a decent immigration policy.

Quaz, here's some of my twisted logic. The SCOTUS just set a presidence for an EO not being undone by a following POTUS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

feelings over law (constituionality)

Jun 18, 2020, 3:50 PM

but it sounds like it might have gone the other way if the paperwork submitted had been correct

SCOTUS only set a precedent for incompetent

Jun 18, 2020, 4:43 PM [ in reply to No one in their right mind wants to send DACA folks... ]

administrations that bungle the reasoning behind overturning, in this case something we can be thankful for with Trump and the people he has running things I guess.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No one in their right mind wants to send DACA folks...

Jun 18, 2020, 5:12 PM [ in reply to No one in their right mind wants to send DACA folks... ]

just have to enter the legal immigration process like everyone else

two clicks and found the form

https://www.uscis.gov/n-400

You are correct. No one in their right mind would.

Jun 18, 2020, 5:21 PM [ in reply to No one in their right mind wants to send DACA folks... ]

But Trump isn't in his right mind and he's always wanted to send them back. The cruelty is the point. And some people here apparently agree.

Re: You are correct. No one in their right mind would.

Jun 18, 2020, 5:34 PM

Illegals should be sent back. We shouldn’t be running a charity

Jun 18, 2020, 6:03 PM [ in reply to You are correct. No one in their right mind would. ]

i have heard him more than once say that he doesnt want to send daca folks back

he even offered a deal on daca and the democrats said no

Jun 18, 2020, 6:06 PM

democants standing in the door again, blocking access for minorities

That's how they keep the plantation running smoothly.***

Jun 18, 2020, 8:56 PM

Jun 18, 2020, 11:07 PM [ in reply to Re: You are correct. No one in their right mind would. ]

If Trump didn't want Dreamers sent back, he wouldn't have signed an EO to send them back. Period.

Trump doesn't want DACA folks deported.

Jun 18, 2020, 8:55 PM [ in reply to You are correct. No one in their right mind would. ]

Are you gone totally crazy? Trump just wants an immigration law which protect American workers.

Polls show that most American don't want open borders. If anyone here wants our southern border open without restrictions for who comes in they need to speak up.

While there's plenty of talk about how wrong Trump is about everything none here has called for open borders unless they are contradicting something Trump has said.

Do you want open borders, Cat? Speak now and defend your position on this.

Re: Trump doesn't want DACA folks deported.

Jun 18, 2020, 11:09 PM

Open borders and such have nothing to do with this. Again, another weak straw man.

If Trump didn't want Dreamers deported, he wouldn't have signed an EO ordering it. Period.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic