Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A poll question..................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

A poll question..................

Nov 2, 2020, 2:20 PM

Answer with not who you want to win. But with who do you think wins.

For the record I've been thinking Biden for weeks. Now I'm thinking Trump.

Who wins?    [Results]

Trump
Biden
2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought Trump had completely killed himself...

Nov 2, 2020, 2:22 PM

I am feeling better about Trump

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will say this. IF, a big IF, Trump does win. You can thank

Nov 2, 2020, 2:37 PM

90%, the riots dems let happen for months. The other 10%, trying to shut down any variant speech.

at least imo.

actually, 1 caveat. In Penn, you can probably thank Biden's fracking flip flops too. If Trump wins that state.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

take this vegas oddsmaker prediction with a grain of slaw

Nov 2, 2020, 2:46 PM

He says
Trump is leading in Miami-Dade County and Palm Beach County (Democrat strongholds) in early voting. That’s like winning the lottery. That’s like lightening striking twice in the same spot. That’s an election miracle.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/wayne-root-las-vegas-oddsmaker-announces-final-prediction-trump-electoral-landslide-coming/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that happens

Nov 2, 2020, 3:18 PM

the dems are in trouble in PA

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PA didnt have early in person voting so

Nov 2, 2020, 3:22 PM

it looks like all Trump supporters will be voting tomorrow. He gets PA, and its over

It's a cop-out, but I'm not answering any of these.

Nov 2, 2020, 2:27 PM

It's true a coin flip in my mind. I have no idea one way or the other, and I'm not even hazarding a guess. Poll math says the Vice President, but it's a narrow enough margin now that the uncertainty about polling error factors in for me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A poll question..................

Nov 2, 2020, 2:37 PM

Trump in a very close one.

Anecdotal Reason Number 28 I'm voting Trump

Nov 2, 2020, 2:49 PM

Sitting at my kitchen table the other night noodling lead riffs over "Creep" by Radiohead (Check out Prince playing it live btw. Kicks Tail). Knocked over a Sam Adam's Winter Lager while jamming and had to quickly save my laptop from certain death, SO, decided I'd buy a cutting board to place under it for protection from future liquid mishaps. Went to Wally World where they had several on offer. Sticker on every last one said "Made in China".

Seriously, we can't even make things in the U.S. that require nothing but wood, a saw and a router to produce? We have to get them from half way around the world? That's nuts, and Sniffy Joe would just make it even worse.

Re: Anecdotal Reason Number 28 I'm voting Trump

Nov 2, 2020, 2:51 PM

Are we producing those in the USA after 4 years of Trump? What's the hold up?

Nov 2, 2020, 2:56 PM

Well I certainly wouldn't count on Joe taking on China's slimy trade practices. Not with the kind of gig they'd offer Crackpipe Hunter.

Nov 2, 2020, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Anecdotal Reason Number 28 I'm voting Trump ]

I have to agree. I think Trump flying all over the country the last day before the election while Biden hides in his basement will give it to Trump in a close one.

Nov 2, 2020, 2:56 PM

Biden is on the campaign trail today. He was speaking from PA earlier.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic