Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Opinions! Fellow fans fighting in stands
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Opinions! Fellow fans fighting in stands

Nov 9, 2015, 12:51 AM

I was about 20 rows up south stands lower screaming my hear out the entire dang game..the guy in front of me was as well. But apparently my knees must have touched him a few times, next thing I knew he had turned around and was absolutely cussing me out finger in chest. I of course apologized not realizing I pissed him off. I just don't get the disrespect to other fellow fans were in this together... I immediately got upset, if you act like this to your fellow fans then get out of our stadium. I don't care if your a donor. Season tix holder, one game attender etc...there's no excuse to treat others like this in OUR house, am I wrong for being ticked off at this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Opinions! Fellow fans fighting in stands

Nov 9, 2015, 1:02 AM

I mean you did knee the guy in the back...

Crump <3 $EC

How many times is "a few" ??

Nov 9, 2015, 1:55 AM

Twice? Three times? More than three??

Maybe it just got to be a few too many.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For the love of GOD....

Nov 9, 2015, 3:51 AM

Please learn to punctuate properly. That was SO unnecessarily hard to read.....

To your (aparent) point, that guy seems rude and if your story is as you say, then you met a Clemson man having a bad night. I certainly hope you know this fan base well enough to understand the classiness most our fan base strives for.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Knee in the back is not good

Nov 9, 2015, 6:21 AM

If you knee in my back once I accept your apology. Two or three times and I am in your face. If you can't manage your space then don't get upset about someone managing theirs. Maybe you are the problem.

Or maybe just ask him to be careful?

Nov 9, 2015, 8:44 AM

No reason to amp it up and get angry. Just ask nicely, it's not hard to be polite.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'd "get in someone's face" over this?

Nov 9, 2015, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Knee in the back is not good ]

It's awfully hard not to make contact with other people around you when you are crammed in like sardines and there are people going up and down the row constantly.

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you meant "apparent".

Nov 9, 2015, 6:30 AM [ in reply to For the love of GOD.... ]

Nothing worse than a grammar nazi that can't spell. ;)

Nov 9, 2015, 6:29 AM

I'd give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Although I'd be pis sed just like you at first. If you didn't realize you were doing it then you really don't know how bad it was.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Nov 9, 2015, 6:57 AM

did he warn you and then go off when you continued to invade hes space or did he just go off?

Nov 9, 2015, 7:39 AM

DV is tight, I expect to get bumped and I do occasionally bump my neighbor in front of me accidentally. I think it's important to get to know those around you before the game starts. Once that connection is made, you'll rarely have an issue.

On the other hand, I have had an altercation with another Tiger fan. He was sitting behind me and my family, spitting dip juice where he was standing, then stepping up on our seats. It was nasty to say the least. After I went and bought a $4 bottle of water and came back to clean the seats off with paper towels, I gave him the empty bottle to spit in. After he took it, I promised him a trip to the jail house with me or the worst a.s.s, whipping that he ever got if he didn't fight back.

Bottom line, be respectful and know when you are being intrusive.

I have fought with more rude/obnoxious Tiger fans in stands

Nov 9, 2015, 7:42 AM

than I have with opposing fans. This is why I now refuse to ever sit in the upper deck

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe don't sit down the next time.***

Nov 9, 2015, 8:46 AM

Uh, why were you sitting down????***

Nov 9, 2015, 8:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a simple solution to this.

Nov 9, 2015, 9:01 AM

Separate all two year olds until they finish cutting those new teeth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Other than Georgia Tech fans at ATL, the

Nov 9, 2015, 9:04 AM

only issues I've ever had are with fellow Tiger fans that seem to think their style of watching the game should be the rule for everyone. It is weird.

Nov 9, 2015, 9:05 AM

Stop kneeing people in the back. Who wants to pay $400 for bruises in their upper spinal region?

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic