Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think we continue to get better next year but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,270

I think we continue to get better next year but

Mar 23, 2018, 10:58 PM

we really need to find a shooter to replace Devoe

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Reed is a good one.. remember Gabe was

Mar 24, 2018, 12:09 AM

Not good until this year. Reed didn’t have a good game tonight but he’s the most consistent scorer even this year. Mitchell will improve. Hopefully AJ and Simms willl take another step and the new kid the lefty looks like he’s a natural shooter. Just need an inside presence to complement. Hopefully Thomas won’t jump early and maybe we will get some extra help from somewhere. Cupboard is not bare is my point.

Re: I think Reed is a good one.. remember Gabe was

Mar 24, 2018, 12:56 AM

Recruiting for 2018 may not be done. If someone decides to leave for professional ball or transfer then we have slot. Two players we want in 2019 may reclassify to this year. Clemson is strong for several 2019 top 100 prospects and this year’s play can only help in recruiting.

It will be interesting to see what transpires this Spring, especially with graduate or other program transfers.

Go Tigers!

Re: I think we continue to get better next year but

Mar 24, 2018, 7:38 AM

Yes need a shooter maybe Reid. We need a big man for center. I hoping the 4 star is readying to start.
We struggle with teams that are taller than us as was Kansas. We had no answer for him early.We allow them to pace us too. We seem to be a second half team. We need work on getting the motor going out of the gate. If we were only down 3 at half instead of 13 we would have won. First half was horrible! Just too much turnovers that was on us nothing KU did. Well KU is good no doubt and hope they win it all maybe or at least beat the devils.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess that man is Oliver.

Mar 24, 2018, 8:25 AM

He has potential.

Re: I think we continue to get better next year but

Mar 24, 2018, 12:05 PM

We do need another scorer to step up, no doubt. But we need inside presence more.

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,270
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic