Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Film Study
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,036

New Story: Film Study

Aug 2, 2015, 8:01 AM

Film Study

Jeff Scott has been around football his entire life, and he knows the importance of film study. How did Scott and Tony Elliott prepare for the 2015 season? What has the transition been like? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Film Study

Aug 2, 2015, 8:10 AM

He knew for three or four years? Reckon Dabo knew Chad's tenure would be short?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Film Study

Aug 2, 2015, 8:25 AM

Everybody knew Chad would be at Clemson a limited time as his stated goal was to be a HC soon after he arrived.

I think they all knew that Clemson was a proving ground.

Aug 2, 2015, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Film Study ]

I also think SMU is the same. In 3-4 years, The Chad should have a shot at one of the P5 Texas schools. His Texas HS connections are well documented.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think they all knew that Clemson was a proving ground.

Aug 2, 2015, 8:50 AM

It's a great thing...the Clemson connection! I think it helps with the details in game planning for the RB's and WR's with them both having control over the offense. It's also huge that they're not "me" people...The success of Clemson is the goal! In due time they will both be able to move on, and the next wave will begin with Brandon Streeter, and mark it down now, Tajh Boyd! After his brief stay in the NFL I can see him or Woody D coaching QB's.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Elliot playing chess up top, Scott with pulse on players down...

Aug 2, 2015, 10:26 AM

Dabo found a way to once again set the tone and do it his way. I think its genius

Almost Seems Like It Never Happened ----

Aug 2, 2015, 10:58 AM

It seems like it was another universe somewhere else when Scott's father Brad, was on the other side of the field, being the leader and Commander of Chickenlina. Just amazing how things turn out and how far we've come. Lol!........Amazing!

I can see this co-OC dynamic becoming........

Aug 2, 2015, 12:43 PM

the norm rather than the exception for many schools in the future. It's a brilliant move but still it remains to be seen if it ultimately will prove to be successful in the short and long term.

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,036
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic