Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Fuller on Etienne: "He is a special guy"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

FB Update: Fuller on Etienne: "He is a special guy"

Sep 5, 2017, 1:15 PM

Fuller on Etienne: "He is a special guy"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the Tigers have 4 special RB's

Sep 6, 2017, 8:27 AM

Fuller, Feaster, Choice and Etienne should all be contributors. They each have something they are good at and depending on the team we are playing each could be the best back for the situation. I would like to see a lot of rotation.

I used to love these interviews then....

Sep 7, 2017, 2:56 PM

I realized that they all are told what to say and say all the same things it's all coach speak and just regurgitating what the coachs have said. It's really a good thing hey act mature in his manner but seriously we could just interview Christian Wilkins and Kelly Bryant and be Good! I mean we have to come up with something else than listening to Dabo and the players and coaches saying we respect this opponent they a great defense and a ton of weapons on offense. There qb looks good and makes good decisions. We already know based upon talent in games it will be closer than Kent State (hopefully it won't ;). I would rather them kinda say well without giving away game plans they run a power spread option much like our own and say that chad created the Clemson version while coaching high school and called Gus. Talk about facing our old d coordinator and do they guys keep in contact. Or talk about he personality of the players on the team like it was funny in the last video Dabo is talking and dexter and Christian and Ferrell are fake boxing outside not knowing that they were being filmed. That stuff is hilarious and gives a personality to the players. Saying best is the standard and catch phrases should always still be used but maybe the questions need to change. I seen media guys ask the stupidest Things like hey coach was that kind of win good for the development of your team.......well duh! No shi.... Sherlock! Ask open ended questions so we can see Dabos personality you can tell when he hears one she perks up smiles and normally does and impersonation or just has fun with it. POINT BEING YOU WILL LEARN NPTHING FROM THESE THEY ARE POINTLESS

That's not the dumbest crap I ever read,

Sep 7, 2017, 3:03 PM

but it's close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: FB Update: Fuller on Etienne: "He is a special guy"

Sep 7, 2017, 2:58 PM

Also never ask a guy about his backup ask him about his unit and growth as a leader! That's. Ugh more respectful and you'll get the same answers maybe better!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic