Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney discusses Dye, injuries and changes for Senior Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

New Story: Swinney discusses Dye, injuries and changes for Senior Day

Nov 12, 2014, 7:33 PM

Swinney discusses Dye, injuries and changes for Senior Day

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney discussed the injury situation Wednesday night, and said two key players should be back this Saturday. What does he say about Tyshon Dye? What are his thoughts on changing Senior Day? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree 100% with Dabo's reasoning on the senior night. I

Nov 12, 2014, 8:03 PM

have always thought this was a good idea.

Focus will be on beating coots***

Nov 12, 2014, 8:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My biggest consideration

Nov 12, 2014, 9:47 PM [ in reply to I agree 100% with Dabo's reasoning on the senior night. I ]

Is do the seniors agree? I would hate to think the guys who spent 4-5 years at Clemson feel cheated out of their day. Thus if the Srs are good with it then so am I.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My biggest consideration

Nov 13, 2014, 12:01 AM

Nobody cares what you think, go eat your doughnut and shut your mouth

Well aren't you cute

Nov 13, 2014, 5:40 AM

Loser

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My biggest consideration***

Nov 13, 2014, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: My biggest consideration ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: New Story: Swinney discusses Dye, injuries and changes for Senior Day

Nov 12, 2014, 8:50 PM

Dabo just continues to intuitively get it. He has put this program in a position to get back to prominence, and he is not missing a beat. Granted, we have let the coots slide for a while, but he has been a shot of what we need to succeed with the discipline and the standards our guys have to adhere to. It's different at a lot of places. I'm proud that our guys are held to a higher standard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are going to be STACKED at RB next year

Nov 12, 2014, 8:54 PM

Wayne Gallman, CJ Davidson, Zac Brooks, Tyshon Dye, Jae'lon Oglesby (assuming he will be on campus next year), Adam Choice, CJ Fuller and Ray Ray Mcloud. That's 8 RB's on scholarship next year and I think anyone of them could potentially be a starter. Hopefully our Oline will do better than this year because we could really wear down opposing defenses with that kind of depth at RB

Re: We are going to be STACKED at RB next year

Nov 12, 2014, 9:01 PM

That is actually to many players in that one position. But I think that Ray Ray Mcloud will play is a Receivers slot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2014, 9:07 PM

Probably JO too.

Nov 12, 2014, 10:29 PM [ in reply to We are going to be STACKED at RB next year ]

I figure CJ Fuller will be put somewhere else as well. He's a great athlete and may be able to contribute more in another position. Watching him beat my old high school up and down the field was actually a pleasure.

I think that was the original plan with Fullet

Nov 13, 2014, 4:37 AM

To move him to another position but the coaches have said he had a really good fall camp and he's somewhere between 210-220 pounds. We'll see what they end up doing with him. I think the coaches probably still want to move him somewhere else but if he out performs all of the other RB's during spring/fall camp then they will most likely keep him there

Nov 12, 2014, 11:08 PM [ in reply to We are going to be STACKED at RB next year ]

It doesn't look like they are going to let CJ Davidson carry the ball again. He really seems to be in the doghouse. Funny how some folks can mess up and be instantly forgiven, but others can't.

I like Davidson, but

Nov 12, 2014, 11:12 PM

he's fumbled the ball twice in two very critical situations.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: I like Davidson, but

Nov 13, 2014, 9:42 AM

Gee, I wonder what would have happened to the kicking game if Morris had treated Amon Lakip the same way.

Yes!!

Nov 13, 2014, 7:48 PM [ in reply to I like Davidson, but ]

Cut HIS f!?&$g head off!

Good move for senior day.

Nov 12, 2014, 9:09 PM

I hope we continue to do it the next to last game. That way, the seniors can actually run down the Hill with the team the last time.

Re: Good move for senior day.

Nov 12, 2014, 10:47 PM

one of the best moves he has made IMO

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Swinney discusses Dye, injuries and changes for Senior Day

Nov 13, 2014, 3:01 AM

Good idea for Senior Day. Hope that it's done that way in the future ( when we play USC at home ). I guess the seniors.are OK with it. Allows more pregame prep in locker room for the game. Congrats to all of the seniors in band, cheerleading and football !!! Everything YOU do is a great contribution to Clemson University. GO TIGERS !!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic