Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who starts against Miss. St. 11/25?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,517

Who starts against Miss. St. 11/25?

Nov 12, 2020, 9:48 PM

Maybe this? With Honor and Hemenway first off the bench in the backcourt. I don’t really know what to expect with subbing in the front court with the three freshmen.

Dawes G
Newman G
Trapp G
Tyson F
Simms F

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coach said we're 10 deep...LET'S GO TIGERS***

Nov 13, 2020, 6:50 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with your lineup

Nov 13, 2020, 4:03 PM

although it wouldn't completely surprise me to see Honor replace Trapp in the lineup. I think Honor's skills are superior to Trapp's, but Trapp's size and versatility create matchup problems on both ends. It will be interesting to see what happens.

This is an incredibly versatile lineup, with all five positions being able to stretch the floor with their shooting while also being able to drive to the basket. On defense, several of these guys can guard multiple positions.

As Brownell said, we can go 10-12 deep this year. That will be huge, as one of our struggles in previous seasons has been a lack of depth (mostly due to injuries). If we stay healthy, this team can be special.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I would assume Trapp starts to set the tone and Honor will

Nov 14, 2020, 2:12 AM

be offense off the bench and finish most games, similar to the Sam Perry/Terrence Oglesby rotation

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dawes, Trapp, Newman and Simms

Nov 13, 2020, 8:49 PM

for sure. Not sure about Tyson. I could see Hall getting the start. Rotation will be deep though

I think that Tyson is only 'pure' shooter on team

Nov 14, 2020, 10:28 AM

However, he is a bit of a liability on defense. For whatever reason, it seems if he misses one shot, BB tends to bench & forget about him for the rest of the game.

Re: I think that Tyson is only 'pure' shooter on team

Nov 16, 2020, 5:00 AM

He shot 32% last year.

You must be forgetting about Alex Hemenway.

can't help but think

Nov 14, 2020, 11:05 PM

that one of the 6'10' (+) guys will start

as i said in the 'expectations' thread, i think the Tigers can count on solid guard play... Trapp/Dawes/Honor... Hunter and Hemenway

Simms and Newman should both be better..

O-Max Prosper is a very talented kid... i wouldn't count him out of the line-up

the unknown is the bigs.. will Baehre be healthy and be an asset on the floor? are Hall and Kidd ready and able to contribute in ACC-level competition?

i am the eternal optimist... but this certainly looks like a deeply talented Team

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,517
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic