Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think some of you are sleeping on the Panthers. This is going
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

I think some of you are sleeping on the Panthers. This is going

Nov 9, 2016, 12:54 PM

to be a physical game. You know if you have watched any Pitt football. NC State gave us a physical game and muscled the ball down out throat to set up their field goal. Pitt will also run right at us daring us to stop them.

Our O will not have many opportunities because of Pitt's running game which will limit the time of the clock for us. The Tigers will have to execute and execute good and make their opportunities into scores.

Death Valley needs to be CLEMSON LOUD! We are in for a battle. I don't care if they have lost 4--do not sleep on this team. We have the Atlantic Division title and an opportunity to go to 10-0 on the line. We all need to understand this game will be a tough one.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think some of you are sleeping on the Panthers. This is going

Nov 9, 2016, 1:02 PM

We will shut their running game down.
They don't have a D Cook that is fast to the edges.
Conner will try to bang it up the middle which nobody has done.
If we have zero TOs like last Sat this week will be about the same.
Maybe not 54-0 but the Tigers will win by 3 TDs at least.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2016, 1:02 PM

Thomas: Really? If you think the Pitt Panthers are going to be able to run on us you clearly have not been watching the last few weeks.
Sure they'll get some yards BUT when push comes to shove they will be stopped. On O we will pass them dizzy and win going away. Pitt's defense will outmuscle us? You must be kidding. Is this the same D that gave up 58 or so to Miami? Time to get off the early afternoon cocktails

I guess I dreamed that NC State took the ball down our

Nov 9, 2016, 1:30 PM

throat and set up a fg they eventually missed. Pitt's lost to Miami was like the FSU lost to Louisville. This team will be a different team coming in this week.

I predict the score as 31-21 or somewhere near there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess I dreamed that NC State took the ball down our

Nov 9, 2016, 1:53 PM

I completely agree with you. It will be a huge challenge for our defense to stop their run game. Connor is an NFL back. They have scored at least 28 on everyone they've played. Now our offense should roll, but if we commit a few turnovers this one could get very interesting. Pitt is not a bad football team.

The real question for you is

Nov 9, 2016, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I think some of you are sleeping on the Panthers. This is going ]

Will Bentley have more than 200 yards in the cockz loss to Florida?

Nov 9, 2016, 1:45 PM

Interesting. Apparently the Pit students flunked History. KKK is 100% Democrat party alums. Abe was a Republican... Unfortunately no one is willing to face the truth--especially the flaming liberal college profs who are poisoning young minds with falsehoods. Following the Civil War the KKK (Democrats) went on a killing spree of blacks and Republicans. Also, if you have time research Planned Parenthood roots. Then research where their core sites are located.

I think you are posting under the wrong post. This is about

Nov 9, 2016, 2:09 PM

Clemson football.

Yes - their O Line is solid and....wat??????***

Nov 9, 2016, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: I think some of you are sleeping on the Panthers. This is going ]

Are you on the correct website?

Nov 9, 2016, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I think some of you are sleeping on the Panthers. This is going ]

You seem a little lost.

Pitt's pass defense is pathetic.

Nov 9, 2016, 5:03 PM

They can't hope to matchup with our receiving corps, and we have a running game to keep them off balance as well. They'll probably win TOP, but they're going to lose by three possessions on the scoreboard.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're going to embarrass them.

Nov 9, 2016, 6:49 PM

A lot.

Nov 9, 2016, 9:12 PM

Only two ways to safely sleep on the panthers .

1. Be the man cub Mowgli .
2. Have had Mowgli pre screen you with the panther elders .

Otherwise , do not approach or even have eye contact with the panthers . They're not into spontaneous friendships.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Special Teams: We'd better contain Quadree Henderson

Nov 9, 2016, 10:44 PM

The best returner in the ACC. He's run it back 4 of the last 10 games he's touched the ball.

http://www.pittsburghpanthers.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/110716aad.html

Nov 9, 2016, 11:21 PM

Agree but tigers are starting to really gel. Home field will make a huge difference. One game at a time. Go tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic