Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good girl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 324

Good girl

Mar 25, 2020, 12:00 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

said person had an "oh $hit" upon meeting rosie!***

Mar 25, 2020, 10:11 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes and no. Glad the burglar/robber didn't have a weapon

Mar 25, 2020, 11:14 AM

to use against the dog.

My house was burglarized about 7 years ago, guy used a crowbar and destroyed the back door (I had 4" screws in the door strike plate and hinges. Could've very easily used that on Cole, but knowing Cole he just brought the piece of #### a toy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I saw a thing once about what dogs really do when someone

Mar 25, 2020, 11:26 AM

breaks into a house. A dude with a dog protection suit walked into several folks houses (with their permission) with hidden cameras to see what the dogs would do.Most of them barked A LOT..and never bit the guy, or even lunged at him. Most of the dogs got scared after a few minutes and went to another room. The littlest dogs are the toughest, for what that is.

In the OP, I think that blood all over is from the glass in the broken window, not a dog bite.

Nico (black lab) @ 1:41 in the first one just wants to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdiZqatfReA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuZIxjgwd98

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIrEoYXvZc

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have a big great dane/german shepherd mix, and it varies

Mar 25, 2020, 11:29 AM

wildly.

If I'm in the vicinity, he's like "yo alpha, you got this" and is totally chill to whoever comes in.

If I'm not around, or he thinks I'm not around, GTFO of his way, he's in full protect mode of wife and kids. Didn't train him that way, just sorta happened. Dogs are cool like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think so too, it's incredibly individual dog personality

Mar 25, 2020, 12:10 PM

specific.

I remember the police officer saying she was surprised they attempted to break in to my house with Cole barking (he would be barking). Oh well, everyone knows labs are typically sweet I guess.

I'm just happy Cole was unaffected. An old family friend was burglarized and the piece of #### did something to their chocolate lab, Kahlua was afraid of people from that moment on. She was only 2 years old at that point, they got another dog after a couple years hoping it would help, it did a little but Kahlua was never the same dog after that incident.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Replies: 5
| visibility 324
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic