Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's the current consensus as to who the 2 transfers will be?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,548

What's the current consensus as to who the 2 transfers will be?

Nov 29, 2013, 11:36 PM

I had been thinking Coleman up until two games ago, but now I'm rethinking that. I know it will likely be decided at the end of the year, but just for grins, who do you think it will be?

At the moment, I'm leaning toward Josh Smith and either Filer or Harrison. Smith is firmly behind Nnoko and Djambo, and Djitte seems to have more upside. But we aren't exactly loaded on the frontline, and Smith will get minutes if Nnoko gets into foul trouble.

Filer is our backup PG, but I get the feeling that he doesn't like that role. Roper can also play some PG, as can DeVoe who will be coming in next year. Harrison has already transferred once, and is a junior, but I don't see him getting minutes over guys like Coleman. But Brownell seems to like him a lot, and see something in him. Thoughts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Sorry, this was supposed to go in the basketball forum.***

Nov 29, 2013, 11:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I think it's entirely possible...

Nov 29, 2013, 11:42 PM

that McDaniels jumps to the NBA. If he can perform at close to this level in ACC play, he'll likely be a high draft pick.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think it's entirely possible...

Nov 30, 2013, 1:19 AM

agree

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He would have to get drafted for that to happen

Nov 30, 2013, 2:05 AM [ in reply to I think it's entirely possible... ]

He is not going to be drafted after this year. People need to realize that he is a great player but is he one of the top 64 players in the world eligible for the draft this year ? No.

He has to develop a more outside consistent outside perimeter game and the ability to put the ball on the floor.

Keep in mind he would have to play the 2/3 in the pro's.

Too many elite players going to be going in this years draft. He would be smart to stick out another year instead of trying to get drafted somewhere in the final round.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,548
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic