Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think it is very important
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,141

I think it is very important

Jul 31, 2020, 6:04 PM

That the season be played for several reasons. Most importantly, Trevor Lawrence has a lot of work to do before he is ready for the NFL. He was badly exposed in the LSU game and really needs to work on his ability to read coverages. Pro football will not be nearly as easy as playing against Georgia Tech or Charlotte. I’m certain the coaches have a package of things to work on with TL to get him ready for the next step and another season will help him greatly. Many of you think he is a sure thing, and he will be a super star, but there is work to be done. I’d like to know Dabos thoughts on this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a strong feeling trevor Lawrence

Jul 31, 2020, 6:08 PM

Will make a lot of money either way.

Probably more important to play so DJ gets experience.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I have a strong feeling trevor Lawrence

Jul 31, 2020, 6:25 PM

I’m not talking about money. I’m talking about being a top flight quarterback from day one. It’s a given he will sign a lucrative contract even if he doesn’t play a snap this year. You saw how he progressed last year from the early games right up to the final games. He started out slowly in 2019. I saw every game. But, with the experience he was gaining, he finished great. That needs to continue. He also had the benefit of a few TOP knotch receivers in his first two years. I saw Higgins and Williams and a few other make incredible catches on balls not perfectly thrown. So did you! He’s not there yet and I’m saying he needs to work on parts of his game. A strong are will get you only so far in the NFL. Ask Boyd.

Jul 31, 2020, 6:52 PM

Williams?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2020, 8:03 PM

Ross would have been a better choice! The catch he made in the end zone at Louisville was something. He made a lot of them. Mike Williams was DW4 s target Right?

Agreed

Aug 2, 2020, 12:01 AM

Let’s hope the team stays isolated

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think it is very important

Aug 2, 2020, 9:48 AM

One thing we do know, Trevor Lawrence WILL NOT run read option in the next level. Period! He will scramble if needed but the NFL coaches will not put him out there with design runs

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,141
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic