Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Orange pant scenario
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Orange pant scenario

Nov 9, 2017, 1:01 PM

If BC wins we are division champions win or lose. Maybe we start in orange pants and then if game no longer becomes defacto championship, do they change pants at half time??? Thoughts on a slow Thursday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You gonna pay for the extra laundry bill?

Nov 9, 2017, 1:03 PM

Didn't think so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Orange pant scenario- in a similar vein

I hear the golf team wears two pair of pants in case they get a hole in one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dumb thought.

Do you think in a million years that Dabo would make them change clothes at half time?

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Dumb thought.- yeah it is

Nov 9, 2017, 1:05 PM

he wont live a million years

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never has been anything hypothetical or silly on T-net***

Nov 9, 2017, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Dumb thought. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a bad idea . . .BUT

Nov 9, 2017, 1:21 PM

it would create a statistical quagmire. Do we add it to our W/L record in orange pants? Would it count as a half a game? What if we were up at the half then lost, would that be a half game won in them or a whole game lost? I mean, it's just so confusing.

I have a better, simpler plan. The game's at 3:30, BC is at noon. Plan A is to hope the BC game is over or in hand first, and then we can make our decision before game time. If it's not over in time to make the switch, we delay coming out of the locker room for a half hour or so until the BC game resolves itself, and when the officials get antsy, we tell them the call ACC HQ and tell them we're trying to scrounge up enough towels before we take the field. They'll understand. We can even skype with swoffie on our illegal cheating laptop!! Sound like a plan!?

No. The idea behind having these set uniforms is that...

Nov 9, 2017, 1:23 PM

it keeps uni combos from being a distraction. Switching pants right before the game is nothing but a distraction, IMO.

I think if we had played ND for a de facto 9th conf game

Nov 9, 2017, 1:36 PM

We would guarantee seeing orange pants all 4 quarters. However due to the non Notre Dame odd year exception and the fact that FSU has a losing record, we could very well see Orange pants and Purple jerseys.

Re: Orange pant scenario

Nov 9, 2017, 1:45 PM

Honestly, I think they may change pants in the middle of a drive if needed... Really appreciate you bringing this up

Maybe that's when we come out after halftime in the

Nov 9, 2017, 2:03 PM

Chrome pants.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe that's when we come out after halftime in the

Nov 9, 2017, 2:12 PM

I heard from the equipment manager the pants are chrome orange

So if BC won before our game started,

Nov 9, 2017, 2:32 PM

would we have to go back and play last week's game with the orange britches? This is really important...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic