Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Wednesday update: Swinney says people doubting Tigers is nothing new
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: Wednesday update: Swinney says people doubting Tigers is nothing new

Dec 2, 2015, 7:33 PM

Wednesday update: Swinney says people doubting Tigers is nothing new

Many in the national media are calling for North Carolina to defeat Clemson in Saturday’s ACC Championship Game in Charlotte, but head coach Dabo Swinney isn’t paying attention to the press clippings because he’s seen them all before.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Wednesday update: Swinney says people doubting Tigers is nothing new

Dec 2, 2015, 7:44 PM

The Tigers will be ready !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so many people

Dec 2, 2015, 7:45 PM

Upset that the press is calling for the possibility of a UNCheat win! When you're #1 (we are) and undefeated (we are) that's what they do! Act like we've been here before! We have, I still remember the 1981 season and seeing my Dad go berserk at the end of the Nebraska game (we all were)!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I went "beserk" the WHOLE game, ~15 rows behind the DLs.***

Dec 3, 2015, 4:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wasn't there, but I did go berserk and run out into the

Dec 3, 2015, 7:09 AM

street at my apartment complex shouting TOUCHDOWN when Perry Tuttle caught that pass.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Wednesday update: Swinney says people doubting Tigers is nothing new

Dec 2, 2015, 7:47 PM

This team is going to make a statement Saturday. They have the same vibe going around that they did for the Notre dame game

Career night for DW4 POTY...

Dec 2, 2015, 8:13 PM

I would REALLY be surprised if DW4 didn't have a CAREER night Saturday. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Career night for DW4 POTY...

Dec 2, 2015, 8:15 PM

Oh heck yeah, we got the chip back! Tar Heels goin' down now fo sho! Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2015, 10:10 PM

Exactly, I have been really panicky about this game all week. We need the press to say we are going to lose and get these boys really pumped up to play. This team seems to thrive on adversity and being the underdog and it's been a long season at #1 with a bullseye on our backs. I believe now we bring it all and leave it on the field. Good article and an uplifting read.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2015, 8:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Career night for DW4 POTY... ]

And their team ain't hearing a word of all the fan talk of how we're going to beat them??? For me personally, I prefer boasting about we have done, over what we're going to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2015, 4:25 AM [ in reply to Career night for DW4 POTY... ]

Yes, it seems the bigger the moment the better he plays. The fact that Clemson has been in tough games against the best in the country should be an advantage Saturday.

I kinda like it, mainly because...

Dec 2, 2015, 8:40 PM

our coaches, players and the whole Clemson family respond well when people doubt us. In the past three games, they're all like trap games. Everyone expected to be easy wins.

What a lot of people say really worried me, so I dug through a lot of things about both Clemson and UNC. Now, I'm quite confident. I'd say 2-TD win for us.

Go Tigers!

6?

Dec 2, 2015, 9:08 PM

Bowers, Spiller, Boyd, Watson....

I think he is including D & O POY also, was Beasley defensiv

Dec 2, 2015, 9:15 PM

e player of year, last year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 6?

Dec 3, 2015, 4:49 AM [ in reply to 6? ]

Spiller POY, Bowers DPOY, Boyd POY, Watkins ROY, Beasley DPOY, Watson POY

Dec 3, 2015, 4:57 AM

Ssshhhh! Don't tell the media but we play much better when we have a chip on our shoulder and something to prove! Go Tigers! Play like you have a boulder on your shoulder, not just a chip!

people doubting Tigers

Dec 3, 2015, 7:14 AM

Good! I love it when they doubt Clemson. They need some motivation. They've been just doing enough to win since FSU. We need a dominant game out of our tigers. Last game! So bring the pain! 4 quarters and a long rest.
GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic