Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Myles Brennan injured & may not play against Coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,944

Myles Brennan injured & may not play against Coots

Oct 19, 2020, 3:07 PM

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30148433/lsu-tigers-qb-myles-brennan-significant-lower-body-injury-questionable-saturday

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Myles Brennan injured & may not play against Coots

Oct 19, 2020, 3:39 PM

I dont know who backs him up but so far he hasnt been very impressive. ANother qb may get LSU going

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might be a blessing in disguise.

Oct 19, 2020, 3:42 PM

Or not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Might be a blessing in disguise.

Oct 20, 2020, 5:29 PM

Myles Brennan is not LSU's problem. He played the last 3 qtr vs Mizzou in pain but still did good. Has over 1,000 yds passing in his first 3 games as a starter.

LSU simply didn't learn the new D. From D, 8 signed NFL, 2 opted out, another was injured. Then they didn't have practice time to learn the totally new D. Missing checks, letting receivers run free all games.

LSU was lucky their game vs UF was postponed. Not only was the only QB with any experience out, the top two receivers were very limited physically. The recs are expected to be ready for SC.

QB will be ok vs SC, two good ones who have never taken a college snap but both are very capable.

However primarily due to D, LSU is now bad, might not win 5 this season.

LSU still has their biggest problem: OL.

LA doesn't produce many OL, avg less than 1 4star/yr but none this year and only 1 last year who went to UGA.

Oct 20, 2020, 6:06 PM

You seem to conveniently forget how insistent you were that LSU doesn’t rebuild anymore, they just reload??? Remember? Panini, NFL O coordinator, still loaded roster, etc? Nothing?

You can’t come back once your credibility becomes garbage, corn dog. No one here cares about your sorry trashy thug team or the multitude of excuses you’ve made since your team imploded like we all told you they would.

If you had any class, you’d admit it, but we all know what you really are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You tried to convince us we were wrong when we made the comparisons to Auburn 2010.

Oct 20, 2020, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Might be a blessing in disguise. ]

LSU 2019=Auburn 2010
Orgeron=Chizik
LSU 2020
You’re wrong. Your fall has been hard and fast. Your team will be lucky to beat the freaking yardbirds this weekend. ????????????????

Take the back seat corndog———->

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You tried to convince we were wrong when we made the comparisons to Auburn 2010.

Oct 20, 2020, 7:49 PM

This corndog has no shame. How do you go from saying panini is plug and play at LSU to “derp, they haven’t learned the defense yet......” WEAK!!! This smug lonely ole man hasn’t learned anything important in life about humility, humbleness or little things like “facts.” I’d almost consider civility for the corndog here on Tnet if he’d admit he has been wrong about everything in 2020, but it’s hard to ignore the stink of silence every time he is called out for being wrong, all the way back to the corndog 2020 opener LOSS.

But but but LSU has more NC’s than Clemson...... give me a break.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Might be a blessing in disguise. ]

I’ll give you credit for showing your sorry ### in here. Figured you were just like all LSU fans last year, jumping on the ride. Having said that, no one cares about LS who, you’re back to where you belong, sniffing sabans butt.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Might be a blessing in disguise. ]

Yep. LSU sucks.

You googled male lower body

Oct 20, 2020, 5:48 PM

injury, didn't you?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I think he googled...

Oct 20, 2020, 6:13 PM

“The only way my beloved gamecocks have any chance of winning against LSU.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Myles Brennan injured & may not play against Coots

Oct 20, 2020, 10:10 PM

This won't be popular here but I'll say it:

USCe has a good chance to beat LSU and Muschamp will probably return next year.

I don't give a care about USCe but since Muschamp isn't very good, folks here should want him to return. He guarantees mediocrity as their ceiling.

LSU had their magic year last year and will to being Alabama's annual punching bag.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,944
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic