Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It may not seem like a big deal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,455

It may not seem like a big deal

Nov 5, 2012, 8:16 AM

to some of you fans, but it is really important for Clemson to bring players such as RN and Adams into the program. We must continue to recruit at a high level. Look what Watkins etc. has done for our image in college football. It is also very important that we improve our schedule if we wish to remain on the central stage nationally. The ACC is weaker than some conferences and we must have a high profile win every year. Bringing in Syracuse and Pitt (along with ND) will help a great deal. Unless we can be successful against the lamecocks, we will not have a quality win this year and that will hurt. Sure would like to see ND lose to BC or Wake but that will not happen I think. A Pitt win saturday would have been a plus. Go get the big boys Dabo!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think everybody realizes its important

Nov 5, 2012, 8:32 AM

But reporters from rival schools asking recruits loaded questions and generally trying to stir the pot has made out fanbase grow tired of the entire process. I used to love to follow recruiting but now its just annoying and it really doesnt matter until Feb. 4th anyways.

There's rarely a day that I don't thank The Almighty that I

Nov 5, 2012, 8:41 AM

never got caught up in all the recruiting hoopla, preferring to leave it to our staff. I've made a few comments about RN but only in regards to the importance to use extreme care and caution about his family. Other than that I prefer to concentrate on our games. The old mind and body can only take so much...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ this.

Nov 5, 2012, 2:18 PM

and that's all i got to say about that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is a big deal, but I'll let the coaches worry about them.

Nov 5, 2012, 9:01 AM

I have little to no affect on which way the recruits choose. And I really worry about grown ups who obsess over the ups and downs of a teenager.

i totally agree but i dont think were getting anyone of them because of what the acc looks like***

Nov 5, 2012, 2:16 PM

Sorry, my Friend...I completely disagree...and I would

Nov 5, 2012, 2:28 PM

proffer at least three reasons why: Tajh, Sammy and Nuk. The fact that the ACC, as a whole, has not been stellar for a while in addition to the three referenced, negates your proposition, I would suggest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Name a dominant defense in the ACC

Nov 5, 2012, 2:46 PM

Now name a high-flying, stats producing offense in the ACC

The second one is a lot easier, isn't it?

This is our problem when it comes to recruiting on defense.

Re: It may not seem like a big deal

Nov 5, 2012, 2:17 PM

syracuse helps a great deal?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,455
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic