Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think OSU game will be awesome
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,816

I think OSU game will be awesome

Dec 16, 2019, 10:04 PM

Clemson has played opponents who have averaged 234 passing yards and 172 rushing yards per game during their season but averaged 153 passing yards and 103 rushing yards against CU. Our opponents averaged 28.5 points per game scored and 29 against them overall. Against Clemson, opponents were out scored 46-10. Clemson held teams to 81 yards below their passing average and 69 yards below their rushing average.
OSU has played opponents who have averaged 208 passing yards and 166 rushing yards per game during their season but averaged 148 passing yards and 99 rushing yards against OSU. Their opponents averaged 28.5 points per game a scored and 24.3 against them overall. Against OSU, opponents were out scored 48-12. OSU held teams to 60 yards below their passing average and 67 yards below their rushing average.
Both teams played a lot of people, OSU has 26 players with double digit tackles while Clemson has 23, but Clemson has 11 double digit receivers to OSU 7. Clemson also has two more double digit rushers than OSU.
These are two great teams, I don’t like how our collective scheduled opponents gave up 5 more points per game this year but I like how we kept our opponents to less than their statistical averages defensively so I expect Clemson by 4 points. Hope to win 31-0 but that is wishful thinking.
Merry Christmas. Jesus Christ is Lord.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So this game will be the true test of how the ACC matches

Dec 16, 2019, 10:10 PM

up with the Not-so-Big10.

Re: I think OSU game will be awesome

Dec 16, 2019, 11:28 PM

We will dominate them again 47-17. We haven’t played with the hammer down. Our QB has played much less than OSU’s also. I believe it will be shock an awe from the Tigers! We will expose their weaknesses.

We will run 4 & 5 WR sets with Galloway downfield. They have two very good CB’s but not 5 or 6. Pick your poison. Play the pass Trevor an ETN will run. Play the run and Trevor will pick them apart.

Isaiah will be matched up on the QB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 17, 2019, 6:19 AM

I'm sure that OSU is going to do what got them to where they are now, and that is using the legs of Fields, BV has long developed a plan to stop those running QBs, and he will wait and see how they plan to run Fields, and BV will put a stop to it and make him beat us with his arm under tough pressure!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2019, 11:18 AM

This 100%

Dec 17, 2019, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: I think OSU game will be awesome ]

I know we go 4 wide sometimes, but have we ever truly put out 5 wide-outs ? What would OSU (or anyone) do it we lined up 4 wide with Higgins, Ross, Ngata, and Overton ? Couldn't we just look at who got matched up on their weakest safety and run that receiver deep. Wouldn't OSU lose their ##### ? When they went dime or starting pulling LBs out of the box, would that allow ETN or TL to run wild ?

I really don't see the problem here unless it is Chase Young. Then I say you double him with the RB or roll away from him.

Dec 17, 2019, 11:23 AM

Let me put you at ease about our collective opponents giving up 5 more ppg than OSU's opponents.

Did you watch Northwestern, Nebraska, Rutgers, and Michigan St play offense this season?

I'm shocked that OSU's opponents gave up 5 ppg total, much less being within 5 ppg of our opponenents.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,816
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic