Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know what would help Kimmy Jong-un's suffering?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 2,345

You know what would help Kimmy Jong-un's suffering?

Apr 21, 2020, 3:17 PM

A trip to Charleston where he can dine at Hyman's one last time since it's an important part of Charleston's history and traditions. I'm sure there is a Kimmy Jong-un sympathizer around these parts who would accompany him. I wonder what that dinner conversation would be like?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You know what would help Kimmy Jong-un's suffering?

Apr 21, 2020, 3:18 PM

A few Buckets of peel and eat would do wonders for his gout.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who said he’s suffering?

Apr 21, 2020, 3:19 PM

Signed,

Francis Marion

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

The OP said he's suffering.

Apr 21, 2020, 3:23 PM

I'm not surprised you missed that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

And people wonder why TigerNet's reputation suffers.***

Apr 21, 2020, 3:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It has to be partly due to orange overalls right?***

Apr 21, 2020, 3:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Corey Feldman agrees

Apr 21, 2020, 5:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I did. It's literally right there in my subject line. Wow!***

Apr 21, 2020, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Who said he’s suffering? ]

I think I saw Harvey Grant there once...

Apr 21, 2020, 3:27 PM

it was a Clemson Alumni meeting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Did they venture over to the part of Charleston located in

Apr 21, 2020, 3:29 PM

Berkeley County afterwards?

Giving TDs now I see?***

Apr 21, 2020, 3:30 PM

Grant Hill was an awful shooter at Duke! I don't think he

Apr 21, 2020, 3:33 PM

could hit the ocean from the Sullivan's Island beaches.

I don't think you know the definition of former player...

Apr 21, 2020, 3:44 PM

Former Player: A player that has made a substantial contribution to Clemson basketball and finished their collegiate career at Clemson.

That's the definition. You need to deal with it.

What if the former player's coach was surprised by a matchup

Apr 21, 2020, 3:52 PM

zone defense that their opponent had been running for over a year?

Is bob collateral damage if he gets caught up in the wake??***

Apr 21, 2020, 4:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm surprised that you, of all people, would criticize

Apr 21, 2020, 4:08 PM

Hyman's, as it is an important part of Charleston's history and traditions. You're likely to offend a lot of Charleston residents, visitors, and fans by disrespecting it like that.

If you'd like to discuss the best restaurants Charleston has to offer, I'm happy to. Please start a new thread.

They are considered by some to be the best mid-major

Apr 21, 2020, 4:30 PM

restaurant in the country this year.

Re: They are considered by some to be the best mid-major

Apr 21, 2020, 4:33 PM

We have a place like that here too, called craw daddies. They have actual craw daddies, but I prefer the Peel and eat shrimp. And I always judge a good sea food joint on the quality of the horse radish dipping sauce, if there is even a hint of mayo I walk out the door, no exceptions.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

N'awlins.***

Apr 21, 2020, 4:35 PM

Watching a Hitler-Gamecock video?***

Apr 21, 2020, 3:46 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dennis Rodman doesn’t live in Charleston. At least I hope not***

Apr 21, 2020, 3:55 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm surprised you are familiar with Hyman's.

Apr 21, 2020, 4:12 PM

Seems a little rich for your taste.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Saying Hyman's is solid food for the price is like saying

Apr 21, 2020, 4:18 PM

our basketball team finished 8th in the ACC out of 15 teams. Both statements are highly inaccurate.

You seem mad at Hyman's.

Apr 21, 2020, 4:22 PM

Are you going to wish harm on them too?

What do you mean "too?" Where did I wish harm on

Apr 21, 2020, 4:26 PM

someone?

And no, I heart capitalism. I say good on them for convincing tourists they should eat there. I hope when this idiotic lockdown is over they are able to open back up fully and keep everyone employed.

They are clearly very good at luring tourists in...

Apr 21, 2020, 4:29 PM

JK goes there.

Hyman's isn't one of my favorites in Charleston.

Apr 21, 2020, 4:36 PM

But it is somewhere I recommend when people ask for recommendations for relatively inexpensive seafood in downtown Charleston for a group of people who haven't been to Charleston before.

Context matters, you know.

When someone asks me for recommendations...

Apr 21, 2020, 4:51 PM

I always give them the names of places that aren't my favorites.

You seem to want Kim Jong Un dead.

Apr 21, 2020, 4:34 PM [ in reply to What do you mean "too?" Where did I wish harm on ]

You stated that the world will be better after he dies. You even said if he dies due to coronavirus, that would be one positive that came from it.

That sure sounds like wishing harm on someone to me.

Re: You seem to want Kim Jong Un dead.

Apr 21, 2020, 5:37 PM

The supreme leader is the only person to contract and die from the virus? That’d be some kind of:

a. Irony
b. Karma
c. Funny chit

Re: You seem to want Kim Jong Un dead.

Apr 21, 2020, 5:41 PM

Just for the record, as a tyrant who murders his own people and constantly threatens the region and world with nuclear war, Yes. Of course, he is the evil we know....

Re: You seem mad at Hyman's.

Apr 21, 2020, 5:13 PM [ in reply to You seem mad at Hyman's. ]

I heard Hominy Grill is closing this month. Sads.

I'm guessing that they'd talk a lot aboutq

Apr 21, 2020, 5:33 PM

Ohio.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know what would help Kimmy Jong-un's suffering?

Apr 21, 2020, 5:43 PM

230gr .45?

Replies: 33
| visibility 2,345
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic