Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Couldnt be more excited about our series victory in Atl...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 840

Couldnt be more excited about our series victory in Atl...

Apr 30, 2012, 9:21 PM

I was very happy to see the team bounce back after a heart breaking loss friday night. This week off from playing is coming at a perfect time. Gossett, who threw this weekend a little bit, will have Tues night off from his usual start. At this point of the season the FR pitchers are usually shot bc they arent used to this kind of grind. I know they condition in the Fall, but there is no preparing a FR for the regular season. Now he'll get a chance to rest a little bit and bounce back strong. Its also good to not have a weekday game bc we're short Campbell. Is there any word on him yet? If this team can find a way into the postseason, look for them to pull some upsets on their way to a Super. I know that may sound a little crazy, but remember that anytime you have a quality weekend rotation you can win a Regional. It only takes a little three game winning streak.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good post.....

Apr 30, 2012, 9:26 PM

also, Clemson now needs one of those other pitchers---Gosset, Firth, Kent (who's also had some quality outings of late), or Meyer (ditto) to get some rest and step up for the end of the season......after several weeks off (and I'm sure he'll have some easy warm-ups when the staff feels they can start slowly bringing him back), there's no way of knowing how Brady will perform out of the gate.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would guess Meyer would move into the rotation...

Apr 30, 2012, 9:30 PM

Like I said, thats a guess. Theres a lot that goes on behind closed doors and at practice that we dont know about that factors into that decision.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Goose gets Sundays***

May 2, 2012, 7:48 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 840
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic