Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

I think Feaster

Apr 25, 2019, 6:43 AM

Would have benefited better by just entering the NFL combine than transferring. Wish him all the luck though!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couple problems with that

Apr 25, 2019, 6:48 AM

He wouldn’t have been invited to the combine because he didn’t play enough, wouldn’t have been eligible for most of the senior bowls because he didn’t play enough, and would’ve just had a pro day to go off of.

If he left this year he’d have a slightly better chance of getting drafted than Adam Choice based just off measurables, but still an UDFA.

Re: Couple problems with that

Apr 25, 2019, 7:08 AM

I’ve seen several players that have played less snaps make it to the combine. Namely backup QBs. I’m not saying he would make it, but I believe he maybe wasting one year. I see no reason why transferring to another school would improve his draft stock more than playing for Clemson. Yeah, ETN and Dixon blah, blah... He would have gotten a significant amount of snaps. Enough snaps to get scouts attention. Now he will be going to a whole other offensive scheme, unknown blocking productivity in front of him and the uncertainty of getting more playing time.
It would have been better for him to stay where he’s at or make himself draft eligible. I’ve seen Feaster play. He will probably be better in the combine than half of the other backs going in.

Apr 25, 2019, 7:15 AM

Name one backup QB that got invited to the combine.

There will be plenty of good programs coming after him and a bunch that don’t split up their carries like Clemson does. At other schools, ETN is a Heisman finalist last year because he gets way more touches than he did. No right or wrong way to do it, just different approaches. But if the goal is to get drafted as high as possible in the draft, his path almost assuredly isn’t at Clemson.

Apr 25, 2019, 7:28 AM

Backup QBs make themselves draft eligible all the time. Google is your friend. I’m not going name players all morning that have small amounts of playing time and still make it to the NFL. Don’t kid yourself. It happens all the time.

Apr 25, 2019, 7:39 AM

You can’t even name one dude. You said go to the combine, not make it to the NFL. Those are two totally different thing.

Don’t think you understand the draft process as much as you think you do.

Apr 25, 2019, 7:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Couple problems with that ]

Or he will go to a team with a lot less talent and them use him as the go to guy.
I always thought he could be used like CJ spiller was .

Re: I think Feaster

Apr 25, 2019, 6:50 AM

Why?

Apr 25, 2019, 7:31 AM

Is there anyone who has less understanding of the draft and combine than 79?

Apr 25, 2019, 7:36 AM

I understand it completely. You have to be invited on measurables. However, I do know that RBS get invited to the combine and are in the NFL with equal or less measurables than Feaster. Agree or disagree?

Apr 25, 2019, 7:38 AM

The measurables come from the combine. Just because a guy is fast doesn’t mean he gets a combine invite. There has to be production in college to back it up. 1% chance Feaster would’ve been invited to the combine this year.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic