Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think Dabo added insult to injury to the coots when he said....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,610

I think Dabo added insult to injury to the coots when he said....

Dec 2, 2014, 12:14 PM

That deshawn Watson played with a torn acl and beat the mighty coots with one acl. Nobody would have known any difference if he had kept it quiet. Bravo Dabo bravo! Made every coot worry about our poor QB much like they did when shaw was injured playing vandy last year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking back at the replay, we played a very vanilla offense

Dec 2, 2014, 12:19 PM

and still whipped them. flip passes here and there, Watson threw three or four vertical across the middle, but no qb runs or long downfield passes. Watson was smooth though and when he stood in the pocket and threw down the field, it was a thing of beauty. He actually had three passes dropped:

Hopper right in his hands for possible touchdown or at least inside the ten.
Leggett would have been a first down
Williams, her might have hooked around and taken it to the house, at least would have been a first down.

Without the drops, Watson would have been 17 of 19 for over 300 yards.

We played a very conservative offense and still passed and ran all over them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We beat them worse than what the score indicated.

Dec 2, 2014, 12:22 PM

It could have easily been 49-17.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: listening to Coot Radio 107.5 yesterday

Dec 2, 2014, 12:52 PM

On the late session, they first were critical of Dabo for playing Watson at all - they were so concerned for the health of Clemson players :); then they were critical for not saying something before the game -that was just deceitful ; and then they were critical for saying anything after the game - that was just to make Watson out to be a Super Hero!!!

What did not hear was anything about getting out coached or out played. Interesting and I guess not surprising. I got the feeling the fans were searching for a new reason to hate on Clemson, and the commentators were encouraging the conversation trend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier himself said they were out coached and out played

Dec 2, 2014, 12:54 PM

he can be an a$$ but he is a lot smarter than 90% of the fans that worship him.

Finger travel? That should have been two 9s.....***

Dec 2, 2014, 12:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Dabo added insult to injury to the coots when he said....

Dec 2, 2014, 1:09 PM

The one thing that bothered me was that the score was not indicative of the manhandling that we put on them. It should have been 49-17.

I'm pretty confident in saying that every Clemson

Dec 2, 2014, 1:09 PM

And usuc fan was aware Watson was playing 2 mins after they announced it on the radio which was about an hr before the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,610
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic