Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is the Football Board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

This is the Football Board

Mar 20, 2019, 6:29 AM

Just for your information, this is the Football Board, which has been designated the place to discuss Clemson Tigers Football.

Apparently there is another Board on here which is for discussing Basketball. Is there any possibility that anyone with an interest in Basketball, and who wants to discuss it, posts their thoughts in the apprpriate Forum, and leave this Board free for Football chat?

Thank you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Brownell is building a decent program. But not going

Mar 20, 2019, 6:37 AM

after the 1 and done's and the school not investing, it will limit how good we can be. Good win in the NIT, sorry to hear about Mitchell though. He's been a good player for us. Wish him the best.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Brownell is building a decent program. But not going

Mar 20, 2019, 6:38 AM

...that didn't take long.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is the Football Board

Mar 20, 2019, 7:41 AM

I don’t understand the decision to click the “Football” link for a new post with the intention of writing a basketball post. Someone help me understand this.

Mar 20, 2019, 7:45 AM

About 90% of the threads currently on the first page of the Football board are about basketball.

It is the default on mobile devices.***

Mar 20, 2019, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Re: This is the Football Board ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: It is the default on mobile devices.***

Mar 20, 2019, 8:39 AM

Ah, now it finally makes sense. Thank you!

Simply because this is...

Mar 20, 2019, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: This is the Football Board ]

.. pretty much the only board anyone uses and is best for all things Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does anyone only read the football board or basketball board

I would assume that most everyone just reads the General boards with all of the sports combined.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does anyone only read the football board or basketball board

There is only one sport. The rest are hobbies. I only ever read the Football board.

Does it really flipping matter?

Mar 20, 2019, 8:01 AM

Just read the subject/title. If it doesn’t interest you move on with your sad life.

Geez snowflake I bet you’re a warren supporter to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does it really flipping matter?

Mar 20, 2019, 8:08 AM

It matters because the only sport I’m interested in is football, but 90% of the space taken up on page 1 of the football board is basketball. Why even have different boards? Also, I’m a CPA in addition to being a CFA, and the lack of things in their proper boxes drives me nuts.

Re: Does it really flipping matter?

Mar 20, 2019, 8:11 AM

There’s meds for that...lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm guessing it does matter or else the mods and

Mar 20, 2019, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Does it really flipping matter? ]

creators of tnet would not have created separate boards for football and basketball

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^ Snowflake***

Mar 21, 2019, 10:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Mar 20, 2019, 8:31 AM

You misspelled appropriate

Mar 20, 2019, 8:48 AM

No I didn't Tiger RagE, it was a typo caused by a "sticky" old keyboard (too many drops of coffee on it), and although I spotted it, I don't have the function to edit posts. ;)

Mar 20, 2019, 11:36 AM

I’m just messin bro

Become a donor and then you can correct your mistakes.***

Mar 20, 2019, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: This is the Football Board ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Become a donor and then you can correct your mistakes.***

Mar 20, 2019, 1:37 PM

I'm always making mistakes and I ask for forgiveness. I hope the good Lord does not start charging me or I would grow broke in short order. LOL

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2019, 8:33 AM

Just FYI, I posted to the basketball board last night and it popped up on the football board. I tried and imagine aim not the only one that’s happened to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2019, 8:59 AM

Trevor Lawrence looks pretty good. Anybody else think we have a shot a National Title this year?

YES!!***

Mar 20, 2019, 9:11 AM

When I sign on, I always go to Tiger Boards,

Mar 20, 2019, 9:12 AM

which shows posts from various boards.

Kind of neat for me, as I don't have to sign on to specific boards. Not sure how this works for others, but I'll usually read topics, caring less on which specific site they were posted. To each his own.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not helping. And you probably put your socks in the

Mar 20, 2019, 9:16 AM

underwear drawer and vice verse.

Re: When I sign on, I always go to Tiger Boards,

Mar 20, 2019, 9:22 AM [ in reply to When I sign on, I always go to Tiger Boards, ]

Hartins, it might just be us old guys that prefer less hassle to see everything and anything that might peak our interest. I do the same thing, and prefer it that way.

Dang - I just noticed that my underwear and socks are in the same drawer. I never noticed that as a problem. Thanks for the poster alerting me to that. I might change how I do that as I've only been doing it my entire life. I hope I can find my socks later.

Re: When I sign on, I always go to Tiger Boards,

Mar 20, 2019, 2:05 PM

Socks, hankies and football, basketball and baseball tickets in the first drawer. Underwear, shirt drawer overflow and PJs in second drawer and shirts in third drawer. At least, that's where they are supposed to go. Anything else is in the closet , another dresser, cedar chest, desk, several book cases, file cabinet, around my computer or on the floor. I try to maintain that "lived in" look and as I gaze around my room, I can gladly state, "I have achieved my objective". It's fairly large bedroom, 14' x 22', so I can cram a lot of "stuff" in here

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2019, 9:17 AM

I want to see Dixon break out with his incredible RB skills. I love watching that guy bounce it outside and literally just walk past the defenders. Just get him in space, and voila, 6 points.

You Are Part Of The Problem***

Mar 20, 2019, 9:42 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Basketball poasts on a Football bored...

Mar 20, 2019, 10:57 AM

it just means more.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2019, 2:50 PM

So you are saying ur a bandwagon fan who only cares about Clemson football? Gotcha.

Mar 20, 2019, 3:06 PM

You rode that short bus to school, didn't ya?

Mar 20, 2019, 2:53 PM

Agree, but you're pis$in the wind w/ that post?it was reasonable, polite & 100% valid, but many here will take it as a personal attack-u know the type to post (w/regularity & high volume) about bball, synchronized swimming, chinese checkers, etcetera on the Football Board.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic