Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Panthers do Simmons a favor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Panthers do Simmons a favor

Apr 23, 2020, 9:51 PM

now he doesn't have to go play with that bunch of losers. Instead he will be playing for Championships. Panthers have never been my team and the losers just keep getting worse.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, all those titles in the Cardinals organization..

Apr 23, 2020, 10:12 PM

Panthers have twice as many Super Bowl appearances in less than half the years the Cardinals have had a football team

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, all those titles in the Cardinals organization..

Apr 23, 2020, 10:53 PM

They hitched their wagons to Scam Newton. That confirmed them as losers! As a Falcons fan the North Carolina Panthers can't drop far enough!????

That really has nothing to do with what I responded to.***

Apr 23, 2020, 11:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know right?!!! ??????

Apr 24, 2020, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, all those titles in the Cardinals organization.. ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He made a super bowl, won league MVP, and never once

Apr 24, 2020, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, all those titles in the Cardinals organization.. ]

got in trouble. The worst things Cam ever did in Carolina were sulk on the podium and wear ugly hats.

Re: Panthers do Simmons a favor

Apr 23, 2020, 10:25 PM

Not really a panthers fan here either, but I’m pretty sure the panthers have a higher winning percentage than the cardinals do since the panthers started out in 95.

Re: Panthers do Simmons a favor

Apr 24, 2020, 8:24 AM

Regardless, they had a chance to solidify the Clemson fan base and take THE best player in the draft and they passed for???? When I get free tickets to go see them play I'll let you panthers fans know, you can have them. I'm done with them.

Saints, Bucs, and even the Falcons seem to

Apr 24, 2020, 8:47 AM

Be improving their teams. Panthers scoop up Teddy Bridgewater!! They may have a plan, but it’s definitely not to win this year!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Bridgewater is actually pretty good

Apr 24, 2020, 9:00 AM

I was hoping the Panthers were going to tank for Trevor, but i actually think with Bridgewater they are more likely to win ~7 games. Plus they signed him to a 3 year deal so I'm not sure how that would work with taking Trevor next year even if they sucked and got in position to draft him.

They won't ever pick a Clemson player...They'd pick Fields

Apr 24, 2020, 9:31 AM

over Trevor, no doubt in my mind.

I dont know... nothing about that makes sense.

Apr 24, 2020, 9:54 AM

What on earth would the Panthers have to gain by shunning all Clemson players? There's just no reason for them to intentionally do that. It's more likely an odd coincidence that hopefully will end soon.

Along those same lines, I also saw last night that the Ravens drafted an LSU player for the 1st time ever last night. Considering LSU has had quite a lot more players drafted in the last 25 years than Clemson, it seems at least as unlikely as the Panthers-Clemson thing. The only real difference is that LSU obviously isn't in Baltimore's back yard like Clemson is to Charlotte.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic