Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh my, both Bidens are pedophiles! Anybody surprised?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 370

Oh my, both Bidens are pedophiles! Anybody surprised?

Oct 21, 2020, 12:19 PM

Regard, mes amis, the fit is hitting the shan:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/10/20/giuliani_i_turned_over_hunter_bidens_laptop_with_pictures_of_underage_girls_to_delaware_police.html

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh my, both Bidens are pedophiles! Anybody surprised?

Oct 21, 2020, 12:20 PM

pair of sickos

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tellya what I like about you, MT.

Oct 21, 2020, 12:25 PM

Buddy you are willing to expose the truth. You know stuff that NO ONE else knows and you are willing to pass it along right here on this message board. Thank you!

You've changed my vote and my outlook. No longer will I stand for what is going on in this country.

Thanks and keep up the great work,
~reformed sheep

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I tellya what I like about you, MT.

Oct 21, 2020, 12:39 PM

You're welcome, no charges, gratis advice for you!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 12:29 PM

Miura,

I you are still believing anything that Rudy says, then you are too stupid to vote.

Oct 21, 2020, 12:42 PM

Has anybody disproved Rudy? Has anybody on the Biden team denied a single accusation?

Silence=Guilty as charged. Surely you can figure that out.

How would YOU respond if you were accused of what the Biden's are being accused of?

I know these are tough questions for an unhinged dem in denial (hoping against hope that it's not true) but give it a try. We'd all like to know?

Oct 21, 2020, 1:55 PM

What are the Bidens being accused of?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh my, both Bidens are pedophiles! Anybody surprised? ]

Even FoxFakeNews (a network that has BOLDLY lied to y'all FFN watchers every day since the pandemic started) refused to take Guiliani's lies about the Biden's supposed crimes in the Ukraine.

Last time I looked at your lies you were telling us that Biden was totally demented. Sure doesn't seem to be that way for about 72% of the voters.

These pedophile lies are similar to those told about HRC, in 2016; that she was running a sex ring of minors, out of a pizza restaurant in DC. Last I looked, HRC is not in jail. (But TheRump soon will be.)

Your ignorance is boundless!! Do you ever get ashamed of your gullibility? Or, are you like TheRump, where you'd just rather lie at every opportunity. I feel sad for you, and how deflated you will be in early Nov.

You do need to grow up, and you need to check some real sources for your news.

Oct 21, 2020, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh my, both Bidens are pedophiles! Anybody surprised? ]

Miura,

Silence = guilty ?? What kind of 3rd grade bullyshitt logic is THAT ??

When I am face with a baseless allegation from a disreputable source, I tend to ignore it because anyone who would believe such a thing without good evidence is too foolish with which to concern myself.

Oct 21, 2020, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh my, both Bidens are pedophiles! Anybody surprised? ]

Are you still believing the BS coming from Hunter and Joementia?

Joe and Hunter don't appear to be the source of the BS.

Oct 21, 2020, 1:07 PM

Here's your savior:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once again...projecting.***

Oct 21, 2020, 1:50 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh my, both Bidens are pedophiles! Anybody surprised? ]

Miura,

What BS from Joe and Hunter ?? You just said that they were being silent as regards this smear campaign.

"Giuliani later said that this is not about Hunter Biden but

Oct 21, 2020, 12:45 PM

exposing Joe Biden as incompetent."

MAKES PERFECT SENSE

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ooh, I bet this will REALLY work this time around!

Oct 21, 2020, 1:54 PM

Good luck with second attempt at October Derprise.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 14
| visibility 370
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic