Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I swear national guys on the radio should give up talking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,590

I swear national guys on the radio should give up talking

Jan 2, 2016, 10:31 AM

about college football. They make fools of themselves. The guy on CBS Sports Radio Now is shooting his mouth off and he said outright "I am a huge NFL fan and college football isn't a big thing for me." I was born in NYC but I have grown up in the Upstate and with exceptions outside of the South a lot of so called "sports experts" don't have a clue about college football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I swear national guys on the radio should give up talking

Jan 6, 2018, 12:48 PM

Yeah some idiot yesterday was talking about people chanting ACC and could not figure out why they would do that.
(Really?)
By the way I was there and stayed for the trophy presentation and I never heard it.

its definitely why Clemson is always the underdog

Jan 2, 2016, 10:47 AM

all the time which is fine by me so Clemson can stay somewhat under the radar. This guy on CBS is pissing about the bowl games but said he hadn't watched any of them. I guarantee this moron will pick Alabama to destroy Clemson without batting an eye. On the plus side I see Herbstreit is picking Clemson over Bama!

l never heard it either. I thought it was strange that the

Jan 2, 2016, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: I swear national guys on the radio should give up talking ]

Sooner band had flags of all the B12 schools including of course OK ST, their bitter rival. Could you see the Tiger band with a coot flag leading the way?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does anyone know much about Bill Bender?

Jan 2, 2016, 11:07 AM

The CBS host just had him on .He covers college football for the Sporting News(big whoop).This guy Bender said Clemson had a chance against Bama "if Watson has the game of his life" but he picked Bama by 7.Groupthink going on.

Re: Does anyone know much about Bill Bender?

Jan 2, 2016, 11:09 AM

One of the hosts on SXM college sports is that way..Chris Childers just rails on everyone and everything that doesn't fit the big agenda. Before our game with Oklahoma, we didn't have a chance to slow down Oklahoma's offense with our pitiful defense that gave up yards and points to South Carolina and UNC, especially after what Baylor did.

Yesterday, it was "Well you know, Oklahoma wasn't that good, maybe they were focused on Alabama"

Get that mess out of here

That Childers character is the biggest, nerdy, douchey,

Jan 2, 2016, 11:38 AM

a**hole on radio. That cat knows zero about the game of football and his annoying assed voice grates on me like no other.

I cancelled my SiriusXM subscription in large part due to him. Just an awful part of their programming.

Can you tell that I don't care for that kid?

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,590
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic