Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Time for Foreman to come join the DL supremacy at clemson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,478

Time for Foreman to come join the DL supremacy at clemson...

Jul 28, 2020, 9:34 PM

Your tat says it all.... you know you want to call clemson home

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I suspect

Jul 29, 2020, 1:04 AM

he got cold feet wanting to be closer to home during this pandemic. No blame there for a 17-18 year old. His body may say man, but his mind is still a teenager. Not to mention he’s got hundreds of people in his ear.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I suspect

Jul 29, 2020, 1:29 PM

I feel what you described is a much tougher decision for someone to make than many of us give credit for. Yeah, some people are ready to move away for college at that age, or join the military, or whatever. For many though, the idea of not only moving away, but moving all the way across the country isn't so easy.

We also don't know his exact situation. Maybe he has some family members and friends who are telling him to do whatever he wants to do even if that means moving away. I'm sure though that he also has family and friends telling him to stay close, or at the very least telling him how sad they'd be to see him go. That doesn't have to mean that he has people trying to make decisions for him, but I'd say it would be pretty normal to have people who love you hoping that you won't move that far away.

It could also be as simple as his family and friends wanting him to stay, but telling him it's his decision to make, but only asking that he gives schools that are closer to him a fair chance by visiting them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I suspect

Jul 29, 2020, 1:35 PM

And what I mean about the last part of my comment is, if you're in his shoes and committed to Clemson, but your mother says to you "son, I want you to be happy, and if you're going to be happy at Clemson then I'll support that decision. However, before you move all the way out there will you at least for me give more thought to the schools out here, visit them, give them a fair chance so that I can at least know that you considered all of your options and know that you followed your heart in the end." that you wouldn't honor her request?

I'm not saying that's how it went down, because none of us know. I'm just saying that's why I don't ever make judgment on these recruits or get angry at them for "not keeping their word" or whatever because we have no idea what's going on in their life.

He did come to the dance but left before the party ended.

Jul 29, 2020, 7:28 AM

Now that the pretty girls are showing up, not sure if the hosts will let him come back.

It'll all come out in the wash.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just glad he doesn't read tnet***

Jul 29, 2020, 8:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Comment of the year lol***

Jul 29, 2020, 9:15 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm just glad he doesn't read tnet***

Jul 29, 2020, 12:54 PM [ in reply to I'm just glad he doesn't read tnet*** ]

Don’t you get it? He DOES read Tnet which is why he is not coming to Clemson. Duh ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

50-50 chance

Jul 29, 2020, 1:37 PM

He either enrolls at Clemson or doesn't

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time for Foreman to come join the DL supremacy at clemson...

Jul 29, 2020, 2:15 PM

Adding Foreman and Leigh while keeping Barrett in the fold would make this a great recruiting class.

Jul 29, 2020, 2:18 PM

We aren’t getting Foreman....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jul 29, 2020, 2:20 PM

How about Goodwine....any chance there?

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,478
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic