Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor Lawrence was spot on with his deep balls.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,697

Trevor Lawrence was spot on with his deep balls.

Dec 30, 2018, 2:31 PM

He’s clicking at the right time with short balls. Medium range balls and the deep ball last night. He was smart with the ball. Played a heck of a game and I can’t wait for January 7th I really believe we win the natty. Just feels great to be a Tiger

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he got a little better every game with the deep balls

Dec 30, 2018, 2:33 PM

You can tell he's put in the work this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He had several long incompletions that would have been

Dec 30, 2018, 3:05 PM

caught had the refs understood pass interference and not been afraid to throw a flag when they see it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

My biggest problem with the PI calls/non-calls was if you're

Dec 30, 2018, 9:00 PM

going to let the DBs play physical then be consistent and call it the same way for both teams. It was obvious that the officiating was one-sided last night, even the Blacklege made a couple of inferences to that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I surmised the obvious.

Dec 30, 2018, 9:29 PM

SEC officials did not want to see Clemson in the final. They allowed ND to line up with a head across the ball a couple times. They often gave ND ball carriers who stepped out on the sideline ever inch. Even when ND slid they gave them the end of the slide. They missed two targeting calls on ND, one was on Trevor when he got plastered after he'd delivered the ball.

I admit, I was full of emotions last night but a review of the entire game today reinforced my original impressions. Even as much as the guys in the booth wanted ND to win they began to feel sorry that we were not being treated fairly. They made it clear that the calls which were overturned were horrible calls. Even the guy they had who was the ex head of officiating agreed.

My consolation was that instead of a 50+ to 3 Clemson win we'll get officials from another conference who will review this game. They will see what we saw and not fail to call fairly and without bias.

SEC officials have always been known to protect their brand. They make sure the top team in the SEC makes the NC game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor Lawrence was spot on with his deep balls.

Dec 30, 2018, 9:31 PM

Absolutely, as some of us have been saying all year.

Re: Trevor Lawrence was spot on with his deep balls.

Dec 30, 2018, 9:48 PM

Is that what she said?

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,697
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic