Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I support Dabo and his "No respect" comment. watched a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I support Dabo and his "No respect" comment. watched a

Dec 2, 2019, 7:37 AM

little espn yesterday morning and Heather Dinich(sp) was on. I've always tried to give her the benefit of a doubt and figured she was told to report something and use this angle. Well, she was asked about her top four and who should they be. Clemson was not mentioned until the very end when the host brought up Clemson. Her comments were something like, "oh yeah, Clemson. I forgot about them. Thanks for reminding me". Right then I simply said, and I quote, "F#ck you and the horse you rode in on"!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But Dabo's just imagining it all...

Dec 2, 2019, 7:43 AM

SMH

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I support Dabo and his "No respect" comment. watched a

Dec 2, 2019, 7:51 AM

Yeah MFO. It's like we try to give her credit because she was an ACC writer for a while. What Dabo said is so true. The narrative from ESecPN completly ignores all of the historic records our tigers are putting up and just rides the ACC sux/UNC win that was a loss narrative. It's the epitome of lazy and bias. I just found out the ESPN and CBS contract with the SEC expires in 2023. ESPN/Disney is beyond desperate to take over CBS's part and renew there current contract. They've always been biased but now it is ramping up to an insane level that is pissing off everyone outside the SEC. The SEC has every one thinking that they exclusively should have them by the balls. They are seriously mafia like at this point.

We are the most invisible National Champion in my memory

Dec 2, 2019, 7:55 AM

We're like the outsider that burst into the party unwelcomed. Everyone standing around looking awkward and trying to ignore us.

^^ Exactly!

Dec 2, 2019, 8:30 AM

They gonna pay for it soon, i hope!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are the most invisible National Champion in my memory

Dec 2, 2019, 8:42 AM [ in reply to We are the most invisible National Champion in my memory ]

It isn't even like we are crashing the party

WE OWN THE FREAKIN' BUILDING!

Everyone is wearing this weird 15-0 football patch on their jerseys ;) and we are the only ones that did it.

RA'd for attempting to get around the profanity filter

Dec 2, 2019, 8:39 AM

You agree, through your use of the TigerNet forums or chat, that you will not use the forum or chat to post any material which is knowingly:

False and/or defamatory
Inaccurate
Abusive
Vulgar
Hateful
Harassing
Obscene
Profane
Sexually oriented
Threatening
Invasive of a person's privacy
Thread Hijacking (knowingly redirecting the subject of a thread)
Post padding (posting for the sole purpose of increasing post count)
Trolling (posting to purposefully antagonize other posters)
An attempt to get around the profanity filter
Removal of moderator/staff edits from post
Otherwise in violation of any law.

Read more: https://www.tigernet.com/rules.do

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

come on bob!! Why are you always busting my chops on

Dec 2, 2019, 9:23 AM

this!! :)

Good morning!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 8:49 AM

Sorry, but this either never happened, or she was being sarcastic. If anything though, they aren't talking about us as much because there isn't any drama with us. Everyone knows we're in unless we lose, and nobody expected us to lose to South Carolina, and nobody expects us to lose to Virginia. On the other hand, LSU probably will beat Georgia, but Georgia certainly has a chance, and the same is true for Ohio State and Wisconsin.

Beyond that you have Utah needing to beat Oregon which isn't a guarantee, and Oklahoma against Baylor which could go either way with all of those games having impacts on the playoff race. Or they could spend time discussing Clemson as 27 point favorites over Virginia. Which of those things would draw the most interest for the casual college football fan?

^^^ This is much closer to the truth...***

Dec 2, 2019, 8:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you may be right and trust me, it happened. wish i could

Dec 2, 2019, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: I support Dabo and his "No respect" comment. watched a ]

find the clip. Anyway, you don't think UVa. can beat Clemson? I hope not but it can happen.

I heard a quote one time and it goes something like this, "the hen is the wisest of all creation. She doesn't cackle until after the egg is laid."

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

Re: you may be right and trust me, it happened. wish i could

Dec 2, 2019, 12:32 PM

Sure, anything CAN happen, but it's not likely at all when compared to the other conference championship games coming up that have playoff implications.

Dec 2, 2019, 9:36 AM

They better enjoy it while they can......the truth will come out in about a month when Clemson beats the living crap out of their false narrative once again come playoff time......Go Tigers!!!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic