Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
David and Niki Hood, just curious if one of you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

David and Niki Hood, just curious if one of you

Jan 30, 2019, 2:22 PM

Could do a story on the ACC network launch? I’m sure there are a lot of Clemson fans like myself that would like to know if our content provider will be carrying the ACC network channel. I would hope the ACC office in Greensboro would share all of that information with you considering Clemson will be part of the very first live sports broadcast for the new network. Anything you can find out would be greatly appreciated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: David and Niki Hood, just curious if one of you

Jan 30, 2019, 2:23 PM

Ditto this^^^

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're all anxious but mostly for no reason.

Jan 30, 2019, 2:29 PM

We know the GT game will air on the new ACCN but most of our other games will be seen on ESPiN. At this point I'd say the negotiations between cable, satellite, and the ESPN/ACC networks is ongoing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We're all anxious but mostly for no reason.

Jan 30, 2019, 2:32 PM

I’m mainly looking forward to a channel dedicated solely to discussing the ACC, which means mostly Clemson the way the SEC network mostly discusses Bama all day.

Re: We're all anxious but mostly for no reason.

Jan 30, 2019, 2:46 PM

Agree with that. I never,never watch the sec network for that reason. I bet a lot of acc fans know what’s in store for them come football season. Hopefully it will not be a Clemson show entirely! Some folks can take only so much Clemson greatness'! !!!! As for us, we luv it!

I stopped by the ACCN table at the celebration

Jan 30, 2019, 3:16 PM

I'm not sure even they new much about it. I asked several questions, they had no clue except they wanted my email address.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic