Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I still maintain that this is our toughest game of the year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,007

I still maintain that this is our toughest game of the year

Oct 24, 2016, 9:23 AM

in Doak against a team hungry for a win and that will be playing balls to wall. At night. It will take our best effort to win this one saturday night. Believe that. You gotta realize no one thought Louisville was all that good when they played FSU at their place. So they play FSU again they ain't doing that kind of crap to them. FSU still has great players and a 4 turnover game again by us will not get it done. WE gotta be sound all the way around. WE gotta come out like UNC did and score early and often. Hope we do it. I know we can. But this is going to be a tough game to win.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I still maintain that this is our toughest game of the year

Oct 24, 2016, 9:24 AM

I agree, but keep the turnovers to a minimum and I think we win by two scores

NC State wanted a signature win, but didn't have the talent.

Oct 24, 2016, 9:26 AM

FSU has the talent. Get ahead early and keep the pedal to the metal until the clock strikes 00:00.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: NC State wanted a signature win, but didn't have the talent.

Oct 24, 2016, 9:49 AM

That is part of the problem. We have not keep our foot on the pedal. We let teams hang around. We need to get that lead and come out after halftime and score in the third quarter. The third quarter have been our nemesis all season. Very few points. Hope that changes Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm actually pretty worried now

Oct 24, 2016, 9:51 AM

about the coots since they have Jake Bentley. I mean, according to their fans, he does hand the ball off better than any quarterback we've ever seen. And he can throw a screen pass like it's no one's business.

Re: I still maintain that this is our toughest game of the year

Oct 24, 2016, 10:04 AM

Deshaun Watson is going to need to use his legs this game more so than he has so far this season. I'm not too worried about our D unless FSU comes out with some new stuff like NCST did. I hope we come out with some new stuff on O too.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,007
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic