Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tavien Feaster: "I'm still 100 percent committed to Clemson"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

New Story: Tavien Feaster: "I'm still 100 percent committed to Clemson"

Jul 29, 2015, 2:29 PM

Tavien Feaster: "I'm still 100 percent committed to Clemson"

Sometimes we have to go back before we go forward, something Tavien Feaster is finding out. The 5-star running back and Clemson commit out of Spartanburg (SC) took a trip to Tennessee last weekend and created an internet stir, but Feaster told TigerNet Wednesday afternoon that he’s now had time to think things over and realizes he has to get back to where it all started.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can you give us an update every 2 hrs on this?

Jul 29, 2015, 2:31 PM

thanks, much appreciated ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds 99.5 percent Clemson. Are we rounding up?***

Jul 29, 2015, 2:36 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo & Scott have been rounding up recruits for years now.

Jul 29, 2015, 2:47 PM

nm

Re: New Story: Tavien Feaster: "I'm still 100 percent committed to Clemson"

Jul 29, 2015, 2:39 PM

OBVIOUSLY DAVID HAS NOT BEEN ON THE TCI SITE. LOL

Reading the TCI article makes it sound like he's still up in

Jul 29, 2015, 2:44 PM

the air, until you read his direct quotes. David is much more reassuring, as usual.
Obviously, no one can say with certainty, but I'll stick with David and Tavien's own words as opposed to spin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Good to hear.***

Jul 29, 2015, 2:40 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2015, 2:40 PM

Glad to hear this for sure and that he realizes the big picture after taking a step back. If you want to become a great football player and even more importantly an even greater human being then there is no other or better place to do that than at Clemson. There truly is something in those Hills.

Only 100%? At Clemson we want 110%

Jul 29, 2015, 2:53 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only 100%? At Clemson we want 110%

Jul 29, 2015, 3:36 PM

"or keep your filthy hands off my rock..."

yeah hes got work to do before he can out those filthy hands on our rock

Jul 29, 2015, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Only 100%? At Clemson we want 110% ]

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Jul 29, 2015, 3:02 PM

Welcome to this year's Ray Ray.

He should run for office that is a convoluted response.

I also wonder if we should read anything into Mom comes to Clemson and Dad goes to UT. Is there a difference of opinion between the parents.

Jul 29, 2015, 4:07 PM

His Mama loves Clemson!

Jul 29, 2015, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tavien Feaster: "I'm still 100 percent committed to Clemson" ]

another sad chicken fan posing as a tiger...

pathetic

null

Jul 29, 2015, 4:21 PM

What is really pathetic is that unless somebody wears orange colored glasses they are a chicken. I knew when I posted my thoughts some sophomoric moron would respond that way. Trying showing up in the upper TDI-H Row N south side and I'll introduce you to a real Clemson fan.

Does this mean no more visits?!

The UT board mentioned him visting $ Auburn $... which I hope is not the case.

Re: Does this mean no more visits?!

Jul 29, 2015, 3:31 PM

I AM BEGINNING TO WONDER IF I HAVE SOMEHOW GOTTEN ON THE CLEMSON JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL BOARD. OR MAYBE A GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL BOARD. ARE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY GROWN MEN. I AM REALLY WONDERING.

Yeah, bc Auburn is not a worry

Jul 29, 2015, 3:52 PM

$igned, Chic fil a mckinzy ,lawson, mount adams, etc

At this point, he sounds like a normal 17 year-old

who happens to have a pretty good head on his shoulders. He's a 17/18 year old who is under a lot of pressure and wants to explore all options and make sure he's doing the right thing before making a decision that will impact the rest of his life. Getting Feaster will be huge, and make no mistake, not getting him would suck. However, if he ultimately decides to go somewhere else, I'll wish him well except for when he plays us. I don't think that will happen though; my money is on Dabo Swinney and Clemson University.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jul 29, 2015, 3:03 PM

I don't remember many times when a recruit went on any trip and said they didnt have a good time. Every school rolls out the red carpet for these recruits. Fans need to back off this kid and let him enjoy his final year of HS. I personally wouldnt care if he went on trips to every school in the SEC and ACC. Thats how much confidence I have in CDS and Clemson University. Going and seeing what others have to offer should further solidify his status as a Tiger. He can go near and far and will never find any school that will top Clemson. This is a stand up guy and if he says he is 100% committed to Clemson than there is no reason for me to believe he will go back on that. Enjoy your last year of HS Tavien. Take all the trips you want, you deserve it. When you work to be at the top, you get to reap the benefits. Enjoy life like you do and dont let insecure haters stand in the way. GO TIGERS

It's always nice to return to Tigertown! Welcome Home!***

Jul 29, 2015, 3:04 PM

Jul 29, 2015, 3:04 PM

That trip may turn out to be a blessing.

Jul 29, 2015, 3:08 PM

Where are all the coot posers that ran to the keyboard when TF went on his trip? Lol

Jul 29, 2015, 3:10 PM

But my question is - did he have a good time?

Jul 29, 2015, 3:12 PM

If I were a star recruit I would definitely take my 5 visits. You will never be wined and dined like this the rest of your life.

Whatever happened to taking your visits., etc. BEFORE having a Press Conference

Jul 29, 2015, 3:27 PM

On National Signing Day of your Junior year? Old Fashioned but logical.

Should we stand by our computers?

Jul 29, 2015, 3:34 PM

I need to plan my evening

Could you image,as a recruit, going to visit a college

Jul 29, 2015, 3:36 PM

campus and NOT having a good time? I visited a few schools in my younger years and always had a pretty darn good time. Didn't make me change schools.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Especially the type of visit these guys have.***

Jul 29, 2015, 4:24 PM

Mama said, 'OH NO YOU DON'T!'

Jul 29, 2015, 4:04 PM

"I don't care what they promised you, you're getting an education, this isn't about a party."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mama said, 'OH NO YOU DON'T!'

Jul 29, 2015, 4:08 PM

Pretty much! LMAO!!!!!

Glad Dabo didn't pull his scholarship offer for visiting UT

Jul 29, 2015, 4:35 PM

Why would he do that.

Jul 29, 2015, 4:36 PM

That's just silly.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I smell feathers

Jul 29, 2015, 4:40 PM

That would be once in a row.

Jul 29, 2015, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Glad Dabo didn't pull his scholarship offer for visiting UT ]

Dabo has never pulled an offer over a visit to another school. We've had more than one visit other schools after being committed here, some played for us and there's probably a few on the team.

If Dabo did that you'd never find proof because he's forbidden from mentioning a recruit before we get his signature on the dotted line in February. Therefor the evidence I've given is uncontested.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In all fairness

Jul 29, 2015, 5:40 PM

He did make this statment:

" So if you decide that later on that you don't want to be committed, that's fine, but if you want to be a commitment and you want to go visit other places, that's not commitment. Don't commit. I don't get that. "

That was in 2012 in the midst of a lot of other stupid statements Dabo made, and I think he's grown up and doesn't make them any more or very seldom, but he did make the statement.

Re: In more fairness.

Jul 29, 2015, 5:50 PM

He accused Dabo of pulling an offer not warning prospects about visiting. Dabo didn't promise them he would pull their offer.

I happen to agree with Dabo. We know he has the final word on each and every commit before they make it final. We know he always makes sure that's their choice and final choice. It's more than supposition that he promises them a place in the class if they commit and also that he lets them know what a commitment really means.

Though it hasn't been publicized in a few years I'm certain with the great amount of integrity Dabo expects from our players integrity begins with his initial exposition on commitment on that particular day.

Speaking of making stupid statements,

Jul 29, 2015, 8:39 PM [ in reply to In all fairness ]

how's your alcoholic coach doing?

Re: Speaking of making stupid statements,

Jul 29, 2015, 9:39 PM

I didn't make the statement, Dabo did.

TCI also has a story today on Feaster. Amazing how different

Jul 29, 2015, 5:15 PM

the tone of their interview. Basically, they say Feaster is committed "right now", "we'll see", "most likely will sign with Clemson". Talked about how great the coaches were at UT.

I don't doubt TF said the words they reported. But it seems they went a little overboard in trying to suggest he is not totally committed.

Re: TCI also has a story today on Feaster. Amazing how different

Jul 29, 2015, 5:28 PM

Since it committed to Tigernet I no longer take visits to TCI.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

I do...

Jul 29, 2015, 5:52 PM

but I'm not offered a scholarship here or there either. Now DSP, that coot got a full ride here.

That's easy to understand.

Jul 29, 2015, 5:51 PM [ in reply to TCI also has a story today on Feaster. Amazing how different ]

TCI gives a chit what SEC fans think of it's website. Tnet doesn't.

Re: TCI also has a story today on Feaster. Amazing how different

Jul 29, 2015, 8:44 PM [ in reply to TCI also has a story today on Feaster. Amazing how different ]

TCI has no relevance here. At least not with me. Especially after the RRMIII circus they created. (Or tried to create.)I'll never take anything they say seriously. They're a joke.

A steady course amid speculation, rumormongering and

Jul 29, 2015, 8:14 PM

misunderstood intentions is always the best course.

Welcome to the Tiger Brotherhood, Mr. Feaster!

So do you think he had a good time at Tennessee?

Jul 30, 2015, 8:01 AM

I think I counted 5 "I had a good time."

Sounds like this kid is just a nice fellow. He's going to be positive about experiences and in this case it makes folks (fans and media) think there is an opening. I'm sure he is complimentary of the ugly sweater the crazy aunt gives him for Christmas too....you know good manners.

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic